DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I'm looking for an installer in So Cal. Trying to get a price to get this system installed in my Tundra Double Cab. The sub box is already in and I'll be installing the head unit myself (would be open to a new box though and new subs). Just need someone to wire up all the amps and run speaker wires, etc.

Here's the equipment.
Pioneer P4300DVD - Head Unit
JBL MS8 - Processor
Rockford Fosgate R600-4D - Running rear door speakers at 100 Watts each and front tweeters at 100 Watts each
Rockford Fosgate R600-4D - Bridged running front mids at 300 Watts each
Rockford Fosgate R1200-1D - Running subs into 2 ohms at 800 Watts total
Front Stage Massive CK6 Stage V
Rear Speakers Massive VX 6 Coaxial
JL 0W1v2-4 Subs x 2 in sealed box

Anyone have an idea how much this would run to have installed. And any good leads? I'm looking for something along these lines...

Just something simple and clean. The only thing I'm picky about is wire color. No gold and no red. Anyone have any idea at what I should be looking at for an install like this?

I've got all the equipment now. But I'm moving and don't have the time to pull this off. Not feeling like going another month without tunes. I'm in the Santa Clarita area most of the time, the LA area some times, and the High Desert/San bernardino area once in a while.

Thanks.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Michael at Method Sound Car Stereo is a great installer, and he cares about the finished product, both in how it sounds, and how it looks.

I've also seen mentioned on here a shop in Newport Beach is also really good, but I can't remember the name.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts