DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 483 Posts

· Registered
978 Posts
Sweet, Bing will be there :)

Would like to speak to you about an install for my G35 sedan in the near future.

Eng, you must show up....I want to hear your setup...haven't heard the new one :(

· Registered
978 Posts
Levon, I wanna check the G!! :p
Damn, #13!!! My lucky number! YAY!
Not much going on in the G besides the Bose package, but refer to my sig of what will be installed. I know Bing has loads of experience installing setups in the G, so hopefully something can be worked out.

· Registered
978 Posts
Big baller, now that's a serious upgrade from an Accord, with some fancy equipment to boot! I need to find myself a sugrmama.
Lol...well it wasn't the smartest choice since I don't need the amps right now and working part time for the city and crappy budget situation doesn't help. Selling a few things so out of pocket cost isn't so much.

Don't you have like 1 million of subs? :D
Nice pick on the color, saw your thread on a6 vs the G. Not a fan of that generation, but white is my fav!!
Now fix it up! ;)
Used to have a lot of subs, down to one right now, hard to believe isn't it? Not sure if I want to stick with it since it's a great sounding driver, but I may want to try going with a 12. Would like to have the Aura NS, but it's quite pricey. ID MAX is on the list, but if I buy a sub, won't be for a while and I'll do more research later on what options I have available. I want to go for efficiency and great low end.

· Registered
978 Posts
I have a french fry stuck between my seat and the center console. I tried taking it out but I cut myself. I cant even reach it from the back or the front...I'm too lazy to get a vacuum. The Accord never gave me that issue, just a blown tranny at 87k miles.

· Registered
978 Posts
Sorry to hear about your situation Jim, hope everything turns out well for you.

Anyone know about Jimmy aka WattsLOK187? Haven't seen him around for some time.

· Registered
978 Posts
Starts at 10am I'm assuming, just like the past meets.

cvjoint and michealsil is always the first ones there and last to leave. They're hardcore. :cool:

I'll try to be early this time.
I'll probably get there around 10:30 or 11.

I'm a little concerned about security as well; this is looking like it's going to be a Big turnout. :eek:
They can't take us all on....worst comes to worst they can sit in a nice AC'ed car and listen to some nice music of their choice :D

· Registered
978 Posts
Are you guys okay from THE 5.8 EARTHQUAKE?????
I didn't know what was going on at first. We get lots of truckers and whatnot that drive through the parking lot so I thought it was one of those at first. Then my monitor started to shake and so did my chair and then I realized...little slow I guess.

My gf woks for Bed Bath and Beyond in Pasadena...they had her and 14 others leave the store and go to the City of Industry store because the store got messed up big time and they had to close it down...I can imagine the one in Chino Hills being worse since that is the origination.

· Registered
978 Posts
Is everyone still bringing equipment to barter with? I might need to bring some monies if that's the case.
I'd bring my batteries if anyone is interested in buying them. Don't want to carry two 75 lb. batts in my car if not needed. I might bring an RF 3Sixty.2 if it doesn't get sold this weekend.

· Registered
978 Posts
I may not show up.....at 10:30. I need to go to the Irvine Spectrum first and get some new shoes possibly. Unless anyone knows where I can buy Umbro's, Lotto's, or Diadora's in the LA/OC area :D

· Registered
978 Posts
True and the PIZZA BANDIT can't get his sedan up there!

Anyone have an ice chest they can bring?

Maybe we can pitch in for some water, sodas, and ice cause it might be hot.

I will bring a 24 pack of water and some soda if we can get an ice chest to the meet.
I might be able to bring one if I have something that will fit in my trunk. Trunk opening sucks on this car :(

1 - 20 of 483 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.