DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'd like to come by this to check it out but I don't know if i'm good enough to compete...

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
I call Whitledge tune on Mark's car :) I'll know when I hear it ;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Ahhhh yes indeed its fun time!!! Maybe we get some BBQ this time??

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
would definitely like to come, however i usually teach on saturday mornings. i haven't been to a meca event in like 8yrs when i lived in illinois!

·
jtaudioacc
1,952 Posts
would definitely like to come, however i usually teach on saturday mornings. i haven't been to a meca event in like 8yrs when i lived in illinois!
we'll be there all day. I didn't leave until 10:45PM last time. definitively until at least 6pm. MECA, will probably be done, but I'm sure most all will still be around until the late afternoon. :)

·
Registered
671 Posts
I'd like to come by this to check it out but I don't know if i'm good enough to compete...
Don't worry, I'll probably stop by, but I'm not gonna compete, either. I just don't have any interest.

I like seeing/hearing different setups, and talking tech stuff with everyone there.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I will try my best to make it to this one, however my Rane DSP has decided to quit working correctly and now I have channels dropping out on me (literally left and right)... The car is no longer competition ready :mad: ... for now :D

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Don't worry, I'll probably stop by, but I'm not gonna compete, either. I just don't have any interest.

I like seeing/hearing different setups, and talking tech stuff with everyone there.
don't worry redcali, there will be plenty of midranges for you to purchase at the event ;)

·
Registered
671 Posts
don't worry redcali, there will be plenty of midranges for you to purchase at the event ;)
LOL! Thanks man! I've been really pleased with the JBL 660GTi 6.5's I've been running for about 3 months now. Although if someone has something equally as appealing, I might have to take the plunge. :D

1 - 20 of 169 Posts