DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18,216 Posts
To be fair, you cant trust half of these guys with paying for stuff when they seem interested. Most of the time they just want to talk the talk without taking the walk. I would have done the same thing as larry. Whoever pays first is who they belong to. Dont like it? Buy them new for full price from your local dealer and quit bitching because you're pissed at yourself that you stalled on a good deal.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
153 Posts
Great. Put "First person to send money to me gets the goods" in your ad. Problem solved. Some people may view it as bitching. Others may view it as calling someone out for a dick move. No one selling three GB60's for $425 on this forum should be concerned about getting dicked over by a potential buyer without having 4 or 5 or 10 more people right behind them and feel like they've got a gun to their head waiting 3 or 4 minutes for a response through the bowels of the internet. When you tell me you're holding them, F'n hold them 3 minutes while I boot up my GD PayPal account and keep your word. I felt I was fairly clear I wanted them. It's probably best the mods just close this thread.

·
Registered
18,216 Posts
Its not a dick move. Larry has been selling here for YEARS, as have I. We know how the members here can be. Talk talk talk talk, and then turn into a ghost when it comes time to actually send money. The amount of times I've heard a variation of "yeah let me just get to my computer so I can get on Paypal" and end up with nothing after that is absurd. Screw that. Youre not buying from a dealer. You are buying from a private seller where there is zero obligation outside of exchanging funds and goods received as described. Thats it. So again, go buy a new pair from a dealer locally if you want to be treated as an actual customer.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.