DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.3 DSP (includes all accessories and packaging)

I believe I am the 2nd owner. I bought this used back in 2017 and used it in my first install in the 4runner. I read a TON on it and was well aware of the possible issues with build quality and software but it seemed to be a crapshoot...if it worked, it worked. Well this one worked well during my use (about 1 yr) and didnt give me any problems. I ended up getting a good deal on a used PS8 DSP and wanted to try it so the 360.3 came out. Its been collecting dust (in the box) in my closet ever since.

It includes all original wiring harnesses (power and high-level inputs), CAT-5 cable for remote, manual (who uses these anymore), tuning CD and bluetooth dongle (never used it as it uses old BT 2.0 tech and wasnt interested at all...but its there.

CONDITION:

8/10 for the main unit as it has a few install dings and marks but it's in great overall condition.

6/10 for the BT dongle as the plastic looks a little melted/smudged and there a crack on the end. It still powers on. Again, I never used it and can't imagine why one would given other options for streaming bluetooth via Optical.

9/10 Remote is in great condition with only a scuffed edge on the rear where no one would see it

9/10 Wiring harnesses as the full length is still there

9/10 Box, but who cares. lol

PRICE: $200 (shipped). Cheaper if local pickup.

SHIPPING: Price includes standard shipping to anywhere within reason (US).

WHY I'M SELLING: I don't use this anymore and it's been sitting in my closet for over a year. I was considering repurposing for use in the house but haven't moved on that project. Despite RFs bad reputation with them dropping support like a bad habit, I really enjoyed this and had zero issues with it in my use. It was a great DSP for me and I have no major gripes with it. Just time to let someone else enjoy it.

PICTURES:

· Registered
2,536 Posts

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No kidding. That one was even missing a few items. I've watching several go for $300+ over the years as well so I just may. I have intentionally avoided selling on there for a while but the extra would cover the fees and such of listing anyway.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.