DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Cascade Audio Engineering APS-55 Series M Power 55 Amp Supply. I have 3 available

12 Volt Power Supplies & Car Battery Chargers

Condition of all items:
Used. In perfect working and good cosmetic condition

Total Price: :
$125 each shipped within the US

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Good guy here, buy with confidence. I bought 4 of these from Mike and they are excellent. He also ships fast and double boxes and packs things like no other.

Just one of these is great for hours and hours of tuning or doing demos at a meet and they won’t overcharge your battery.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I’m getting these and shipping them out fairly regularly at the moment. I’ll update as they go out and when I get more as long as that’s not a problem. The series M is the grayer one on the right in the pics the other on the left I will call the silver one. I honestly have no idea if there is a difference between the 2 aside from the case but specs are the same on the sticker. I currently have 2 series M and 5 of the silver one.

Attachments

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Currently out of the series-m but have 8 of the silver ones that are all packed up and ready to go. Can usually ship same day of payment

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Newb question, but how do these work? How do you use them?
Plug it in the wall socket and connect the output in parallel to your battery or somewhere into the audio system power distribution circuit.

I bought one of these from Mike last month. Great communication and fast well packaged shipping. The power supply looks like new too.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts