DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have 1 extra Astell & Kern SP1000 Media Player --Solid Copper/ Brass 9.9 out of 10

All the Specs are on the Astell & Kern Website

Retail 3499
Sale 2999 from Astell or Retailer

The media Player is loaded with 1000's of songs and 100's of Audiophile and all types of music.
Brown Leather carrying case comes with the purchase.

9.9 out of 10. Pristine Condition.
Using a different model in my application so this is the reason for selling.

Media Player, Leather Carrying Case, Music Loaded in already . All Genres including a lot of Audiophile Material.
All original Packaging and Solid Oak Box and Warranty Cards included.

Selling to help with my car rebuild.

Sacrifice 2175 Shipped Complete Insured UPS
The Value of the Musid Downloads is easily over 500 Dollars and Leather Case over 150.....
This piece is not for everyone but if you are looking for the absolute Top of the line Media Player, This is It!

Paypal for Payment.
Any other questions, please let me know or send PM.

Thanks

Larry Chijner

Attachments

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Absolute Best Media Player out there. Period. You can use 3.5mm to 3.5mm aux in to a car or if your using a processor use 3.5mm
to Rca's into processor or go Blue tooth. Very Fast Processing .. Look it up under Astell & Kern SP1000 and all the Specs are on there or Crutchfield.
Purchased at a Retailer for 3499 plus i have it loaded with tons of music and also got a leather case.
Also can be used in a home system balanced or unblanced at different Voltages. Streaming and Wifi. Takes USB C for charging .
Its ready to ship...........................
I ship UPS Insured and take PayPal Only.
References available on request................or Google my name.
PayPal
[email protected]

Thanks

Larry Chijner

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes It is..
It will be 5 to 10 years before it gets outdated....
It has everything you could want in a media player. It is drop dead gorgeous from a technology standpoint.....

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Larry - any chance you've compared the Fiio M11pro to this? The M15 was also released, yet it appears to be more of a spec sheet DAP than an audiophile one based off the feedback I've seen.

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The Unit is now AVAILABLE.
Anyone interested, please let me know.
Paypal [email protected]

Price is Shipped Complete with a Nordost 2 Meter Blue Heaven 3.5mm to 3.5mm Cable
Included as a BONUS.

Thanks

Larry Chijner
2014 BMW 428IX
IASCA Pro Class
Meca Modex

1 - 20 of 21 Posts