DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

[SOLD!] BNIB Alpine PDX-F6 150w x 4 SQ Amplifier. Alpine's BEST amp & Very Under-Rated!

2K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  bbfoto 
#1 · (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:

Alpine PDX-F6 4-Channel Amplifier, Brand New in Box.

Highly regarded 150w x 4 Channel SQ amp that is very under-rated, with Very Low Distortion and a High S/N Ratio! :)

2-Channel Bridged Output: 300+ Watts x 2 @ 4-ohms. :)

Alpine has discontinued production of this fabulous amplifier and they are very difficult to find now. They have been replaced with down-scaled "budget friendly" models with less emphasis on High-End SQ. :(

Ask DIYMA member Gary Summers if he is still happy with their performance in his amazing Mercedes-Benz install. ;)

This amplifier is Brand New in the Original Box with all paperwork and hardware including the Stacking Brackets + All of the Power and Speaker Quick-Disconnect Plugs.

I REALLY want to keep this because they are fantastic amplifiers and are no longer available! The only reason I'm selling is because I promised my significant other to clear off the shelves and get rid of my hoard! :(

Condition of all items:

Brand New
in Original Box with All Packaging and Hardware. :)

Total Price: :

$395 + $15 SHIPPING via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box.

I accept PayPal with CONFIRMED U.S. Addresses ONLY.

Not interested in Trades at this time, sorry.

Shipping Terms: :

$15 SHIPPING via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box INSURED with Signature Confirmation.

I will ship this amp Double-Boxed and very well-packed via U.S.P.S. or UPS within CONUS only, with Insurance, Tracking #, and Signature Confirmation.

Shipping to PayPal CONFIRMED ADDRESSES ONLY!

Sorry, No Int'l Shipping.

Pictures:

LINKS to PHOTOS in my posts below. It is BRAND NEW IN THE BOX.

CONTACT INFORMATION:

* PLEASE EMAIL ME *

Please Copy & Paste the following text into the SUBJECT of the EMAIL:

"BNIB Alpine PDX-F6 / DIYMA / bbfoto & your user name here"

EMAIL: bbfoto (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

The FASTEST & BEST method of contacting me is via EMAIL! I do NOT check my PMs because they have been unreliable for me with the change in this site's forum software, so you'll probably miss out on this deal unless you EMAIL ME!

* NOT interested in TRADES at this time, sorry. *

Thanks for looking!

LINK TO SPECS:

Alpine PDX-F6 FULL SPECS @ Crutchfield

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the
iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Going to eBay this evening.

The price will increase on eBay.

HOWEVER, if you are a DIYMA Forum Member who was registered on or before July 1st, 2020, I will provide a 10% Discount for your "Buy Now" eBay purchase in the form of a PayPal Refund if you EMAIL me with both your DIYMA and eBay member ID. :)

eBay Link BNIB Alpine PDX-F6 Amplifier

bbfoto eBay BNIB Alpine PDX-F6 Amplifier

Thanks for looking and stay safe out there.

#6 ·
Sent you a text, not regarding this sale. But wanted to purchase a arc from you and hadn't heard back.

Wound up going another route but might be interested in another arc and have someone interested in the original one

#7 ·
Sent you a text, not regarding this sale. But wanted to purchase a arc from you and hadn't heard back.

Wound up going another route but might be interested in another arc and have someone interested in the original one.
Got it and replied. Sorry...was in the backcountry camping & taking photos with spotty cell service.

Best to EMAIL me anyway...

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.