DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a xtra amplifier I am not currently using that I’m looking to sell. Celestra Classes A Pure Class A . 2x30 . Top of the line amp. The fans were upgraded to low noise fans. Cosmetically 9 out of 10. Very Clean.
I ship UPS Insured . References available or google my name.
Asking 1250 Shipped Complete Insured.
any questions, PM me.
I accept PayPal.
[email protected]
Thanks in Advance.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
awesome seller here guys !

·
Registered
62 Posts
That's a lot of dough for a tweeter amplifier... but if you need it then it's always worth it.

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There is not a better sounding amp out there for mids and tweets....
This is the real deal. Real Class A amp. Not a switching amp. Sound is very Sweet and smooth.....
Built like a tank.

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's a lot of dough for a tweeter amplifier... but if you need it then it's always worth it.
This amp will drive the best of the best mids without breaking a sweat. It’s also great on tweets. If your looking for warm and fuzzy, this amp will do it for you.....
Thanks
LC

·
Registered
62 Posts
Good (real) class A amplification is always sexy. I hope this finds a good home.

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It’s not for everybody but if your looking for the best and it works in your application it can’t be beat..
I’m sure someone will buy it.
Thanks!🎶

·
ROCKY TOP
1,563 Posts
Larry only uses and sells the best PERIOD! This man has used gear that is in most audiophiles wet dreams..JUST AMAZING AMP LARRY, DAMN!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,538 Posts
I have a xtra amplifier I am not currently using that I’m looking to sell. Celestra Classes A Pure Class A . 2x30 . Top of the line amp...
Is there some link to specs and a manual?
Ie.g. Is it 30w at 8 ohms or 4 ohms?)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Rated at 10.5v. Very interesting.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Larry always has some very nice equipment with even better pricing! Awesome seller! I may have to pick this up myself!

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Better than a oldschool Soundstream Class A Rubicon Renoir or Piccaso for mids and tweets ?
Not even in the same league. The Celestra is class a all the time . Not a switching amplifier...It’s you Mercedes Benz of amplifiers.

·
ROCKY TOP
1,563 Posts
Not even in the same league. The Celestra is class a all the time . Not a switching amplifier...It’s you Mercedes Benz of amplifiers.
Not the same league, more like not the same universe...u r making this hard on me larry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
If you need it you need it haha!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts