DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Works great using them right now but I'm swapping to Dynaudio Esotar2 E650.

$425 shipped

Comes with 2 mids & 2 Passive crossovers which also have a tweeter spot if you have tweeters to run passively.

I am located in College Station TX if you want to pick up or meet up somewhere within 300 miles.

Attachments

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$400 shipped with out crossovers

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are available but no i will not accept 300. I'm about to put them in my rear doors because no one is buying them and thats life.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm firm on my amount i already went down from $500 if no one buys them when I get time ill put them in my rears itndoenst bother me but im.not selling them for any less then what I have posted currently

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Did you say these ship with mids as well?
What are you smoking man? Its only mids and crossovers that are for sale. How people don't look at pics or read the descriptions blows my mind.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I saw that you said you were going to switch them out for thr e650, any reason for switching? Only asking because I too wil be switching out my Audison Thesis for these same speakers. I switched because I wanted to try something different.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I saw that you said you were going to switch them out for thr e650, any reason for switching? Only asking because I too wil be switching out my Audison Thesis for these same speakers. I switched because I wanted to try something different.
Are you asking why I chose the e650 over the 165w-rc? For me its bc im a dyn fan boy. But the 165w-rc were very exceptional speakers. I am just gonna use the 165w-rc for my rear fill now because I'm not generating enough interest or low ballers. I never needed to sell them i was just gonna get the rears with another pair of e650 is all.

·
Registered
14 Posts
What are you smoking man? Its only mids and crossovers that are for sale. How people don't look at pics or read the descriptions blows my mind.
It’s not man. Woman, if you will; girl, if you must. I’m very new to this. I was looking at the speaker pictures and assuming that they were woofers; my bad.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It’s not man. Woman, if you will; girl, if you must. I’m very new to this. I was looking at the speaker pictures and assuming that they were woofers; my bad.
So you think woofers are smaller than my hands? 🤣🤣🤣 did you not even look up the model #? 165w-rc 65..... 6.5..... look at the pictures I have a hand holding one

1 - 20 of 36 Posts