DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
It’s not man. Woman, if you will; girl, if you must. I’m very new to this. I was looking at the speaker pictures and assuming that they were woofers; my bad.
Not your bad, you should be able to ask a question without someone being a d&#@ to you. I personally would not buy from anyone who treated a question like here did.

Reactions: DaveG

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
which version are these, 2 or 4 ohm? Sorry if you stated it in the thread and i missed it
I will have to check my effing multimeter broke and I honestly had no idea There was different ohm versions.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Not your bad, you should be able to ask a question without someone being a d&#@ to you. I personally would not buy from anyone who treated a question like here did.
And this is why you will never be able to separate personal feelings aside from business deals. You sound like me ex, if I want something im gonna buy from who ever is the cheapest not the nicest... do you think a Asian buys a car from the nicest person at the car lot or the one who can get them the best deal? I know I'm half Asian and I've watched my mom with me tear down car salesmen a new ass hole that all hate asian hagglers you know why? Because we get the best deal not the nicest person. Learn to separate your ****ing feelings from business. Do you think I'm suppose to cry when I have to fire 100 people from work? No its business not personal man. If you are gonna be so personal then get a tampon.

·
Registered
211 Posts
And this is why you will never be able to separate personal feelings aside from business deals. You sound like me ex, if I want something im gonna buy from who ever is the cheapest not the nicest... do you think a Asian buys a car from the nicest person at the car lot or the one who can get them the best deal? I know I'm half Asian and I've watched my mom with me tear down car salesmen a new ass hole that all hate asian hagglers you know why? Because we get the best deal not the nicest person. Learn to separate your ****ing feelings from business. Do you think I'm suppose to cry when I have to fire 100 people from work? No its business not personal man. If you are gonna be so personal then get a tampon.
Wow what a really **** response. I'm also half asian and boasting about yours/mothers haggling skills is nothing to be proud about. I was always embarrased during those encounters and vowed never to conduct myself in that manner when I became an adult. There are stereotypes in place for a reason and you apparently are no exception to the rule nor do you possess any intention of changing the existing dogma around the asian community. Keep up the cold hearted prick routine and see where that gets you in life muchless trying to sell your stuff.

Reactions: DaveG

·
Registered
379 Posts
Your haggling skills may be awesome but your diplomacy sucks! GLWS (you'll need it!) Dave

·
Registered
6,870 Posts
I'm a pretty good judge of character, and i spotted you a mile away. Buyer beware.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I'm a pretty good judge of character, and i spotted you a mile away. Buyer beware.
You spotted me? I've been on here for years you dumbass. I've sold plenty of stuff on here you have a good judge of character? Why don't you not judge people at all and accept that a person is who they are.

·
ROCKY TOP
1,785 Posts
You spotted me? I've been on here for years you dumbass. I've sold plenty of stuff on here you have a good judge of character? Why don't you not judge people at all and accept that a person is who they are.
U happen to be speaking to a well respected member and the way u answered her question i have to say i wouldnt purchase from u either..it was a simple question..its simple treat others the way u would like to be treated...GLWS, at this point its probably best u keep then for rear fill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
So you think woofers are smaller than my hands? 🤣🤣🤣 did you not even look up the model #? 165w-rc 65..... 6.5..... look at the pictures I have a hand holding one
For the record, MY hands are bigger than each of the 6” bass speakers in my Focal Electra 926 floorstanders. AND I can do metric conversions in my head; the speakers you have are 6.5” diameter, more or less. The small subs in the rear deck of my car are 8”; they were an aftermarket install. The stock bass speakers in my car are 5.25”. So yes, it’s fair to say that I see 165s and think ‘woofer’ rather than ‘midrange.’ Besides, in my world it’s not all about that bass (apologies to the artist).

·
Registered
14 Posts
‘Get a tampon?’ Are you seriously that puerile and misogynist? I might expect that sort of posturing from a pimply teenage boy, but certainly not from a grown man. Which are you?

And for the record, hon—I don’t think you could handle a tampon. :eek:

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Lord God...I'm looking for a good pair of mids for my rears also and wanted to ask if these Focals were still around?

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Lord God...I'm looking for a good pair of mids for my rears also and wanted to ask if these Focals were still around?
They are still available but won't be for much longer if I get time to put them in my rears.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
I responded to 2 different posts with speakers for sale that fit what I want them for. Rockytophigh sent me pics of a Boston Z6 set and if we agree on some terms I'm going to go with them, if not I'll get back to you very soon

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I responded to 2 different posts with speakers for sale that fit what I want them for. Rockytophigh sent me pics of a Boston Z6 set and if we agree on some terms I'm going to go with them, if not I'll get back to you very soon
No problem I haven't installed them in my rears yet but I plan on it this weekend. Once I do that I won't be selling them

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
No problem I haven't installed them in my rears yet but I plan on it this weekend. Once I do that I won't be selling them
I put a down payment on a pair of Boston Z6's so I won't be needing the Focals. Hope they work well for you. For which I'm sure they will

21 - 36 of 36 Posts