DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of brand new Illusion Audio C3CX speakers for sell. I bought a pair for my wife's car, but that car had to go so I am selling this set.

Condition: Brand new with all the necessary included hardware and crossovers. 10/10
Price: $500 shipped within the 48 continental US

Specs:
  • 3" Coaxial speaker.
  • Coincident Tweeter Design
  • Copper/Beryllium Tweeter
  • Carbon fiber woofer
  • Up to 6dB attenuation on tweeter thru passive crossover
  • Can be powered by a single amp channel or bi-amped
These speakers can fit a lot of Toyotas OEM dash speakers. I would power from an external amp and not use the OEM Toyota amp. May require custom brackets to fit into dash. If you have an 2013 - 2018 Toyota Avalon I can provide templates for brackets.

Pictures:

·
Registered
9,241 Posts
If I had slightly more space to work with, I'd take them.

Someone will gobble these up quickly, I suspect.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
I recently researched and bought a set of these speakers and I just wanted to mention that it looks like this set also includes the newer crossover design, so that is a bonus!

This is based on information I obtained from this thread:

C3CX's Crossover Settings

Since these already have the PD-1934-A crossovers, you don't have to worry about it. Just wanted to mention that!

Can't wait to get mine installed. :) Beautiful speakers.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Yepper, them's nice.. :)

Free bump

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I recently researched and bought a set of these speakers and I just wanted to mention that it looks like this set also includes the newer crossover design, so that is a bonus!

This is based on information I obtained from this thread:

C3CX's Crossover Settings

Since these already have the PD-1934-A crossovers, you don't have to worry about it. Just wanted to mention that!

Can't wait to get mine installed. :) Beautiful speakers.
Thanks for the info. I did not know about the crossover issue. Yes, these speakers do have the PD-1934-A crossovers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts