DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be taking my car to audio x in about a week. I have decided to purchase two C fours for the build so I am selling my A4’s. One of the A4’s has a brand new plexi. It’s in great condition. The other one is in Perfect working condition but has a few scuffs on the plexi as well as a small ding in the heatsink. I purchased the one with the ding from Doug Dobson and he sent me a new heatsink if I felt like changing it out. I’ve decided just to discount the price of that one in stead. Zero functioning problems. I have ran them both for over a month and they sound incredible . Just as an FYI,I have reached out to nick and he can make new covers for them if that’s something that you would be interested in. $450 for the one with new plexi. $350 for the other one. Lowball offers will be ignored. Respectful offers welcome. I will entertain taking on shipping cost depending on locations.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I should also add that I’m going to put the new black heatsink on my new silver A2 so that it will better blend with the black C fours. (Until I get a C one). So I will have a brand new silver heatsink if someone would be interested in replacing the black with silver.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will also consider selling the A2. It was purchased bnib (crate). I paid $600 so would like to get very close to that back. If not I will keep it for now. Comes with all original packaging including crate.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Will buy the A4 you have at $350, send me your PayPal info. My zip is 32258 for shipping info. Thanks

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Is that a G one in your first photo? Want to sell that :)?

Ge0

·
Registered
403 Posts
Well, I don't know what happened but there was a response from you @adrian s as well as my reply but I don't see them here even though I have left and come back. I will let you know before you leave for your trip for sure. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts