430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ITEM BRAND & MODEL #: JL Audio XD800/8v2 & JL Audio XD1000/1v2

CONDITION: 9.5/10

PRICE: $1000 USD

SHIPPING: Included, to continental US

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Hey folks,

Trying out a different brand of amps for the first time in a long time, and therefore posting up my hardly used amps. These amps hardly saw any use, as I spent way too long working on my build, waiting for a very disorganized box builder to build my box, tuning, etc.

1) XD800/8v2 is mint; couldn't find any blemishes on it; nothing on the mounting hole areas, etc. Would sell for $675 shipped.

2) XD1000/1v2 is mint asides from a tiny black mark underneath the JL logo, which I tried to capture in the photos. Would sell for $562.50 shipped.

As a package, I'll sell for $1000 shipped in continental US.

Thanks for looking, and don't hesitate to be DM me if you have any questions. I'd be glad to do a video call to show you the amps too, if you like.

-Anu

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,768 Posts
1800 watts of JL sweetness for a killer three way with bridged midbass or could run rear fill for only $1,100! Killer deal and Anu is a great guy to deal with too! GLWS

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1800 watts of JL sweetness for a killer three way with bridged midbass or could run rear fill for only $1,100! Killer deal and Anu is a great guy to deal with too! GLWS
Thanks Dave!

I used this the XD800/8 to power my 3-way active Mille Legend set. Bridged 4 of the channels for the mid-bass...which led to 75x4 @ 4 Ohms + 200x2 @ 4 Ohms. And then used the XD1000/1 on a 10W7, running at 800x1 @ 3 Ohms.

If you're interested or just have questions about the two amps, don't hesitate to send them my way!

Thanks.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Knocking this down to $1000 shipped for fellow DIYMA members. Hoping to move these quickly! Thanks again for looking.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump for the weekend!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump for some MINT condition amps. I can throw in some assorted installation hardware (ferrules, heat shrink tubing, socket head screws, dist block, maybe even some RCAs), if it helps a fellow hobbyist complete their build :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts