DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Premium Member
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale: One open Apple iPad M1 Pro 11" (2021 latest 2021 model) mint condition (9+/10)

M1 chip | 128GB | Wifi + Cellular model

Price:
$
785 shipped to lower 48 (PayPal fees included)

Shipping:
Included

Specs:

Item was purchased to install in my truck but I never got around to installing and have traded in vehicle.

Thanks for looking,

Rich

· Registered
20 Posts

cut my dash to hold mine a while back before I upgraded to the JVC KW-Z1000W

dash is still all cut up behind the screen but its mostly covered now and I like the JVC wayyyy better than the iPad. I wish I had a couple different junk dashboards I could have played around with before going beyond the point of return on mine. It came out decent in my opinion and stays in place even at full tilt(except for 26hz, SOB falls out every time on 26hz songs) but after I had already cut the dash I thought of a different way I could have done it that I think would have worked better(would have been able to charge in place)

· Premium Member
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice work! I had a tablet installed in my WRX and used USB to my Helix’s hires card. SQ was amazing to my novice ears.

I paid Soundman to build an iPad dash kit for my Durango, haven’t received it yet but just traded in truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,027 Posts
any trades?

· Registered
1,027 Posts
Hi PW,

Not really looking for trades at the moment. Trying to fund a new build. Thanks for reaching out!

Rich

I gotcha. Well if you change your mind let me know. I have p six mk2, helix p one, zr800s, audison Violino.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rich.E.Rich
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.