DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mosconi One 60.8 DSP - 8 channel Amplifier with DSP

Amplifier was installed briefly and removed. In excellent cosmetic condition, functionally flawless.
No Box, but includes wiring harness in photos for easy install.
Guaranteed to work perfectly or full refund will be provided.

Retails for $1899.
Lowest Online price is $1399.
My Price is $695.

You wont find this Amp priced lower anywhere.

Free Shipping within USA

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am having a system installed currently by a well known forum member named SkizeR
If you contact him, he will vouch for me that I am an honest seller and that the gear I am offering is mine.
Ask him if Eric with the green Porsche is an honest seller :). Thanks

·
Registered
403 Posts
I am having a system installed currently by a well known forum member named SkizeR
If you contact him, he will vouch for me that I am an honest seller and that the gear I am offering is mine.
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Don't tell me. Wait. I got it. I'll bet your installer talked you into using Helix gear instead?

Ge0

·
Registered
18,411 Posts
Don't tell me. Wait. I got it. I'll bet your installer talked you into using Helix gear instead?

Ge0
Nope. He came to me for a tune on the VXI amps he already has and we reworked his door install a bit. I can confirm, Eric can be trusted as a seller.

Edit: also, why would you say this and then message me about buying helix gear right after? Lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Nope. He came to me for a tune on the VXI amps he already has and we reworked his door install a bit. I can confirm, Eric can be trusted as a seller.

Edit: also, why would you say this and then message me about buying helix gear right after? Lol

Because you work fuggin magic with that gear. Must be something to it :)

Ge0

·
Registered
18,411 Posts
Because you work fuggin magic with that gear. Must be something to it :)

Ge0
Regardless, this is a sick price on a good amp with a capable dsp. Very good for all sorts of situations. I can also vouch for Eric

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
I know. I'm tempted to jump on this. But, Helix DSP offers a few features that are unique and I would like to try out. Otherwise I would have bought this amp when I first saw the post this morning. Quite frankly I am shocked to see it hasn't already sold. Free bump for BigE.

Ge0

·
Registered
130 Posts
I’m also shocked this hasn’t sold... Similar to Ge0 I was tempted as soon as it popped up but then I remembered I just bought a few amps and another DSP 😂

it seems like The Italian is a great candidate for this amp, it’s even Italian!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not too worried about it selling, lots of interested messages, Im sure it will go. At this price its a no brainer. THX

·
Registered
403 Posts
I’m also shocked this hasn’t sold... Similar to Ge0 I was tempted as soon as it popped up but then I remembered I just bought a few amps and another DSP 😂

it seems like The Italian is a great candidate for this amp, it’s even Italian!
I just saw this post; not sure why I don't get notifications sometimes. But, you are not wrong sir...hahaha...I am very tempted!

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Just some feedback for BigE. I purchased a set of midbasses off him over the weekend. He packaged them very well and got them to me in two days. The drivers were exactly as advertised. Nearly brand new. I would not hesitate buying from BigE. He is a good seller.

Ge0

Reactions: SkizeR

·
Registered
741 Posts
And I bought the Rockford Power T400X4ad from Eric. It'll be here tomorrow. Looking forward to that!

My question is... When are we going to see this green Porsche and the install? :geek:

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
I think a build log is in order. Nick did a little bit. Another shop did the rest. Nick fixed their mistakes and dressed it up a bit.

Ge0

·
Registered
128 Posts
Sounds like a truly great one.

I wish I could find more info on the DSP features, I am actively planning a 9 channel SQ install, with a DSP.
If I could get away with everything but my sub channel with this amp, I'd just have a nano-sized sub amp to shop for.

Just can't tell what all the DSP does, what the interface looks like - anything. Can't believe their website is so terrible.

Is the info out there anywhere?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts