DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ITEM BRAND & MODEL #: Ground Zero Reference 80 3.5 Inch Mids.

CONDITION: Used (9.5/10)
Mounted in my BMW F10 for a few months. Selling the car so I am selling off my equipment in preparation for a new build. If you own a BMW F10, I can throw in the HDPE speaker adapters I had made for these. Otherwise, they will be going in the trash.

PRICE:

SHIPPING: Included

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
If you want the BEST, these are one of the top, highly regarded equipment you can purchase. From my understanding, these were built by ZR Labs for Ground Zero. Top of the Line, Made in Germany.
Has a price tag of $1900 a pair.

PICTURES:

· Registered
1,128 Posts
So these are the same you bought from Larry 9 months ago, and you want the same in return?

Reactions: Mikebiz23

· Registered
4,515 Posts
So these are the same you bought from Larry 9 months ago, and you want the same in return?
If he’d used them for an hr from new by your logic they should be worth more than this even if second hand?

If they work and are in good condition then I don’t see why you can’t get the same for them again… they are now nicely run in 👍🏼

· Registered
2,797 Posts
what a bunch of a55holes, $750 for a $1900 pair of speakers is a smoking deal from a legit member. how many pairs of these have you seen in the last year for this kinda price, you should either buy them but you have no intention on doing that or just shut the he11 up

· Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1. I buy a lot of gear, just because it was purchased 9 months ago or 9 years ago, it doesn’t mean that I had the time to install and use the speakers. I describe my gear very accurately.
2. No I’m not selling for the same in return. It’s less if you actually read the thread.
3. It’s cool if these aren’t the speakers for you, don’t dump on my thread.

· Banned
24,246 Posts
what a bunch of a55holes, $750 for a $1900 pair of speakers is a smoking deal from a legit member. how many pairs of these have you seen in the last year for this kinda price, you should either buy them but you have no intention on doing that or just shut the he11 up
The entitlement that comes out of this forum....

· Registered
2,797 Posts
The entitlement that comes out of this forum....
why i quit selling on here, everyone wants to negotiate a killer deal and they have zero intention on buying, now i get a lot of pms wanting to buy this or that, give em a price and they respond but last year you had it for less, etc etc

free advice to the ones wanting to buy, spend within your means cause all you do is turn guys like vic or myself off that offer smoking deals to ya for hard to find highend gear

Reactions: JoshM and vactor

· Registered
1,902 Posts
I just sold two amps today for $50 more each than I paid for them. I can’t believe people post $hit like this. Unless it’s more than the retail price there is absolutely no reason why it should even matter what he paid for them. People are very rude and disrespectful. Drivers like this will last decades, I have Dynaudio’s that are over 10 years old…Unless there is some kind of physical damage I suspect they are just as good as when they were brand new, shoot they might even sound better being a little broken in….

· Registered
1,128 Posts
Sorry fella’s. No hate, no jealousy, no these are not out of my league, and I didn’t come here to low ball. I simply asked a question. Didn’t mean to get all your panties in a bunch. I have bought and sold a lot of gear on here over the years. I get the low balling BS and it frustrates me too. Found an amp for sale here this week, one I have been looking for for over a year. Contacted the seller and paid him what he asked for, no low balling or attempts to negotiate.

Retail, MSRP, doesn’t matter too much around here. Let’s be honest, how many of us ever pay full retail for any of the **** we have? Even when new. Case in point, these $1,900 speakers sold here last December for under $800, brand new.

Drivers like these last decades? Maybe , maybe not. Depends on a lot of factors, but I’ll be damned if I’m going to pay a premium for someone else breaking them in for me. Give me a break.

This forum was not founded on the premise that you “need” to spend a premium for SQ. Quite the opposite. Too much arrogance and ignorance, keeping me from enjoying this place anymore. Maybe some of you should be looking in the mirror instead of being so quick to cast stones.

Anyways, congratulations on the sale.

· Registered
1,569 Posts
Sorry fella’s. No hate, no jealousy, no these are not out of my league, and I didn’t come here to low ball. I simply asked a question. Didn’t mean to get all your panties in a bunch. I have bought and sold a lot of gear on here over the years. I get the low balling BS and it frustrates me too. Found an amp for sale here this week, one I have been looking for for over a year. Contacted the seller and paid him what he asked for, no low balling or attempts to negotiate.

Retail, MSRP, doesn’t matter too much around here. Let’s be honest, how many of us ever pay full retail for any of the **** we have? Even when new. Case in point, these $1,900 speakers sold here last December for under $800, brand new.

Drivers like these last decades? Maybe , maybe not. Depends on a lot of factors, but I’ll be damned if I’m going to pay a premium for someone else breaking them in for me. Give me a break.

This forum was not founded on the premise that you “need” to spend a premium for SQ. Quite the opposite. Too much arrogance and ignorance, keeping me from enjoying this place anymore. Maybe some of you should be looking in the mirror instead of being so quick to cast stones.

Anyways, congratulations on the sale.
But still need to PM the person...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.