·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FOR SALE:

(2) PIONEER TS-W203C 8" Diamond Plate Subwoofers, 4-ohm SVC

EXCELLENT CONDITION: 9/10
(See Photos)

One in the Original Box & One in a Polk Audio 8" Subwoofer Box.

SPECS:

Size: 8"
Impedance: 4-Ohm SVC
Max. Power: 350 Watts
RMS Power: 120 Watts
SPL: 91dB @ 1w/1m
Frequency Response: 20Hz-3000Hz
Recommended Enclosure: 0.3ft^3 - 0.4ft^3 Sealed

I'm still finding various odds & ends in my stash that I need to clear off of my shelves! :)

Just discovered in the archives are these classic 1990's Old School Pioneer subwoofers with Silver IMPP "Diamond Plate" patterned cones.

They are both in excellent cosmetic and working condition.

These would be excellent for your son's or daughter's first system, or any setup where you need to add some decent bass in a tight space and without requiring a ton of power or a huge amp!

A small 200w-350w amp @ 2-ohms would easily drive both of these when wired in parallel. These were powered in my very first noob system years ago by an Xtant 301a mono amp (rated 300w @ 2 ohm) and it was more than enough to get these lil' buggers moving! I'd say even using one channel on each subwoofer @ 4-ohms from a 75watt 2-channel amp would work well! I also recommend using polyfill in the enclosure with these.

$55 EACH SHIPPED or $100 for the PAIR, SHIPPED.

NO TRADES

Payment via PayPal and Shipped within the CONUS Only.

NO International Sales or Shipping.

Contact me via PM, but EMAIL will usually get a faster response at:

bbfoto AT hotmail DOT com

MORE PHOTOS of Actual Items at:

bbfoto DIYMA Photos - PIONEER TS-W203C 8'' Diamond Plate Subwoofers

·
Registered
41 Posts
Wow!!! Those bring back some memories! I haven’t seen those in ages! Those little thumpers surprised us; first 8” sub is ever heard that I had any respect for. A friend of mine managed to crack a cone in half on one… but details won’t be forthcoming on how he managed to do that. So tempting…

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow!!! Those bring back some memories! I haven’t seen those in ages! Those little thumpers surprised us; first 8” sub is ever heard that I had any respect for. A friend of mine managed to crack a cone in half on one… but details won’t be forthcoming on how he managed to do that. So tempting…
Thanks for your post. Yeah, when I discovered these buried in my stash it certainly brought back lots of good memories from when I installed my very first decent car audio system.

Sony Mobile ES CDX-C780 head unit with the XDP-210EQ digital processor, Pioneer Premier 6.5" 2-way components (IMPP Brushed Aluminum cones), Pioneer GM-X524 4-channel amp, and the aforementioned Xtant 301a on these subs...Good times.

TTT

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Weekend bumpski for some old school Pioneer goodness. Help me clear off my shelves, please!

I know that these would sell almost instantly on The Bay, but I'd rather someone here snagged them.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Two lonely twins are still seeking a master to take them in and subject them to some goooood, heavy pounding! A bit old but still look fresh & lively with plenty of throw to satisfy. Love U Long Time for just a Benjamin! :p

·
Premium Member
2021 Camaro 2SS
539 Posts
This post really brings back memories...Never had the 203s but I ran a pair of TS-W201C in bandpass boxes back in the day and they were amazing.
GLWS

Reactions: bbfoto
1 - 11 of 11 Posts