DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold this originally back in November flawless (I purchased it new), but the person that buoght it blew it and filed a claim against me and he won (Thanks, PayPal). I repaired it since then (Channels 5 & 6 were out, working fine now) and now wanting to resell it. The amp is in practically pristine condition cosmetically and I used it for a good 6 months or so before I decided to downsize. Gobs of power for a 6 channel and can be used for a 3 way active front stage or 2 way + plus, along with many other ways.

Asking $750 + fees.

Power Ratings (No Power Shift):
[email protected] (1-4), [email protected] (5-6)
[email protected] (1-4), [email protected] (5-6)
[email protected] (5-6 bridged)

Power Ratings (Power Shift):
[email protected] (1-2), [email protected] (3-4),[email protected] (5-6)
[email protected] (1-2), [email protected] (3-4),[email protected] (5-6)
[email protected] (5-6 bridged)

Birth sheet is shown that is does do a tad over rated across every channel remarkably.

It's a fantastic amp. I used it in a previous build and bought the Ti2 1600.5 before I knew that I was going to get this in return.

Really would love to use it in my truck, but I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.I have a video that I can send over text or Facebook to you to show you that every channel DOES work. Just trying to get my money back out of it at this point.

Cash only, not looking for trades but I'll entertain anything honestly. The more local, the better.

IMG_0058.jpg

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And what did you fix on it? Was it sent in to be repaired?
Channel 6 mosfets And some resistors. It was repaired by a third party. Phoenix gold doesn’t fix amplifiers under warranty, only replaces them and they had no more left in stock.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Channel 6 mosfets And some resistors. It was repaired by a third party. Phoenix gold doesn’t fix amplifiers under warranty, only replaces them and they had no more left in stock.
Thats good to know. I thought maybe Zed Audio did the repair as he was the one that designed or helped to design for PG.

GL with sale

·
Registered
131 Posts
Do you have receipts of the repair, and a list of what was done?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats good to know. I thought maybe Zed Audio did the repair as he was the one that designed or helped to design for PG.

GL with sale
For sure. The ZED guy was 140 bucks round trip just to get it there and my guy was 20 minutes away driving.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts