DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey I'm selling my Pioneer headunit because I got a new truck and they don't have a dash kit for the 2021 Ram 5th gen. I had previously a 2017 Ram 1500 and got the headunit cause I wanted Carplay, and my new truck comes with Carplay stock. Don't need the headunit anymore as I'm doing all factory eq corrections with a Helix dsp. The headunit was only used for about 5ish months and is in really great condition. Also Have the Maestro RR module that allows the headunit to display vehicle information. The RR module will just need to be flashed using their free software for the vehicle you have, its pretty cool actually.

Product highlights: DMH-WC6600NEX
General Features:
  • digital multimedia player with AM/FM tuner (does not play discs)
  • touchscreen and separate DIN (2" tall) chassis
    • can be installed together or independently
    • fits problem vehicles where standard radios won't fit
  • plays media loaded with MP3, WMA, AAC, and high-res FLAC and DSD music files
  • 9" capacitive touchscreen display
  • built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and music streaming
  • built-in HD Radio tuner
Smartphone Features:
  • Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatible (wireless or wired)
  • built-in Amazon Alexa with Wi-Fi connection
  • display and command of select music, navigation, and other apps with iPhone and Android
  • Pandora and Spotify through Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Amazon Alexa
  • Siri Eyes Free control for select iPhones
  • wired screen-mirroring for select devices
Audio/Visual Features:
  • 13-band graphic EQ
  • time alignment
Expandability:
  • compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
  • inputs: rear USB port, rear-view camera input, two rear A/V inputs (3.5mm and RCA — RCA can be converted to a 2nd camera input), HDMI input
  • outputs: video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, sub)
Other Information:
  • wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
  • built-in amplifier (14 watts RMS CTA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
  • compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
  • works with iDataLink Maestro module
    • retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
    • displays engine performance and other vehicle data on touchscreen
  • wireless remote included (optional wired remote)
  • optional touchscreen/chassis extension cables
Product highlights: iDatalink Maestro RR Interface Module
Connect a new stereo and retain the steering wheel audio controls and factory amps in select 2006-up vehicles

• allows installation of a new car stereo in select 2006-up Ford/Lincoln/Mercury, GM, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/RAM, Toyota/Scion, Honda/Acura, Fiat, Subaru, and Volkswagen/Audi vehicles
  • works with required vehicle-specific harness (sold separately) to retain factory steering wheel audio controls, retain the factory amp if present, and integrate all car stereo connections
  • retains factory convenience features (OnStar, SYNC, Uconnect, and more) with select Kenwood, Alpine, Pioneer, and JVC touchscreen receivers
  • displays engine performance data on touchscreen with select Kenwood, JVC, Pioneer, Sony, and Alpine multimedia receivers
  • dimensions: 4-1/8"W x 3/4"H x 2-7/8"D

So I know how hard it is to get headunits with all the supply issues going on in the world you cant even find this headunit for sale new from what I've seen. New they are asking for $950 on Crutchfield (where I had purchased this unit) and the Maestro RR unit is about $149. I'd like to get $650 for both the headunit and the Maestro unit.I think this is fair. Price slightly negotiable.
Hood Light Blue Yellow Sleeve
Gas Cable Automotive exterior Electrical wiring Bumper
Hand Finger Gesture Font Thumb
Leg Finger Eyewear Material property Thumb
Shoe White Font Line Gas
Font Material property Publication Gadget Audio equipment
Font Gas Advertising Signage Soil
Gas Machine Wood Metal Audio equipment

·
Registered
2014 Kia Sorento EX
260 Posts
I'm interested in just the Maestro RR module. PM me if you'd be willing to sell it separately.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts