1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SUBJECT:

SOLD thank you for all offers.
FS:
= Precision Power PPI ART A404 white, in beautiful collector condition.

ITEM BRAND & MODEL #:precision Power PPI ART A404 Power Amplifier in white. Includes factory power plug and aftermarket OEM speaker plugs.

CONDITION: 9/10. Always indoors in a/c and heated room ever since it was removed from car after 2 years of use in 1995-1997 and one year of use in 2012 in a different car. I wanted to keep this for a future build, it was going to be part of a great system but I am selling off the pieces now for lack of time to do anything with it.

PLEASE NOTE IN PHOTOS:
Some of the photos show a strange tinge of brown showing up from left to right, on the amp and also on the paper with my name on it. This is not the way the amp looks it is a problem with the camera and I'll put new photos asap. Not all photos show that brown tinge. (Like two wide brownish stripes going left to right). The photos without the paper in the photo show the amp how it really looks. (the second photo and last photo)

Cosmetically it is really beautiful and the photos can't really show that. Often it's the other way round, they look ok in photos and you get a scarred relic when it comes in the mail. Not the case here. this is beautiful. I had 5 NOS amps of this series (two a404's, 2 a600's, and 1 606.2) and this amp looked right at home sitting with the others. I haven't even cleaned this unit prior to taking photos. This amp has no paintwork done to it. All original. I had rubber washers under the mounting screws when I mounted it so even the mounting holes look very good.

It sounded beautiful last time I bench tested it (I didn't test it with subs, I was going to use it for active separates). With an amp of this age, it would be prudent to put new caps in it prior to using it in a demanding situation. In this condition and with the values going up, and fine specimens becoming rarer, it is worth doing that.

PRICE: $250 including CONUS shipping or make offer, or pickup in Delaware or NJ area

SHIPPING: Included.

PICTURES

Rectangle Packing materials Material property Box Packaging and labeling
Rectangle Creative arts Magenta Event Carmine
Handwriting Font Material property Packaging and labeling Carton
Handwriting Font Material property Automotive design Automotive exterior
Handwriting Textile Paint Font Creative arts
Textile Rectangle Creative arts Art Font
World Paint Art Font Painting
Creative arts Art World Rectangle Pattern
Hand Hood Guitar accessory Musical instrument accessory Gadget
Textile Fashion Material property Electrical wiring Ornament

·
Premium Member
2021 Camaro 2SS
639 Posts
PM Sent

·
Premium Member
2021 Camaro 2SS
639 Posts
Just got this amp home and it is flawless! Looks like a new amp.
Andre shipped it very quickly and it was packed to the 9s.
Great seller!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts