DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PRODUCT BRAND & MODEL:

(4) Xtant 1.1i 100-Watt Monoblock Amplifiers. Tiny, Class-D Audiophile-Grade 100-Watt Amplifiers with Shiny Chrome Xtant Shrouds. Barely larger than a CD Jewel Case!

TOTAL of 4 Available.

CONDITION OF ALL ITEMS:

Excellent to Mint Condition (8.0-9.5/10) in Original Box! TOTAL OF 4 Available. :)

TOTAL PRICE:

$110 Each Shipped w/o the Original Box.
$120 Each Shipped With Original Box. (The original boxes are Huge compared to the tiny size of each amp!)
$420 for All Four Shipped w/o the Original Boxes.
$445 for All Four Shipped With the Original Boxes.

EDIT: Unfortunately, I'm not interested in any trades at this time.

The first buyers will get the pick of the litter with all of the goodies.

All Shipments will be Insured with Tracking & Signature Required!

PLEASE no Low-Ball Offers. I'm offering these stupid cheap as it is. I'm Firm on prices as these are AWESOME and RARE! These were Originally $$$ when released and worth every penny for Xtant's Hi-End SQ and Build Quality. These puppies are Solid, Hefty, and Sound like a Dream!

SHIPPING TERMS:

Shipping INCLUDED to the CONUS ONLY!

All Shipments will be Insured with Tracking & Signature Required.

Amplifiers Without the Original Boxes will be Shipped via U.S.P.S. Priority Mail Flat Rate Medium Box Insured!

If you want the Original Box(es), they will be Shipped via Economy Ground service. The individual amplifiers are Tiny, but the Original Boxes are Huge for some reason!

I always pack items extremely carefully for shipping! I know what it's like to receive a one-of-a-kind or rare item that's been broken or damaged because of careless packaging! These will be well-packed!

PICTURES:- Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

ADDITIONAL INFO:

These amplifiers are Hefty for their size with Excellent Build Quality!

POWER RATING: 100W RMS @ 4-Ohms or 2-Ohms.

They are Small enough to hide just about anywhere! Under the Dash, behind the Glove Compartment, in the Center Console, in Kick-Panels or Quarter-Panels. And you can Stack them with the right hardware.

They are amazing Mono (1-Channel) amplifiers that are Perfect to power Hi-End Tweeters, small Midrange drivers, an efficient Component Set, a Center Channel, or Rear Fill drivers. They'd also be great for a small, efficient subwoofer in the front passenger foot well or a custom center console of a truck, etc. You can rotate the "Xtant 1.1i" logo 180° on the top shroud to match the orientation in your install.

All of these amps are in Excellent to MINT Condition in their Original Boxes. Two of the amps still have the white plastic protection film on the chrome shrouds. :) The chrome shrouds on the amps without the plastic film are Perfect except for some slight marks near the Power Terminals as seen in the photos in my 2nd post. That is on a small angled lip and not on the main flat top chrome surface of the shroud.

Two amplifiers include the original Allen/Hex wrenches and 4 Long Mounting Screws complete with a driver bit. The amps are all in Excellent Condition (8.0-9.5/10). The Two other amps Do Not include the original Hex Wrenches or Mounting Screws, but included Everything else listed below!

- Original Boxes with original foam packaging
- Owners Manuals with Matching Serial #'s.
- Quick-Reference Sheets
- Authenticity Certificates
- Xtant logo window stickers.

NOTE: Before I forget, a few of the boxes are a bit sun-faded or slightly discolored, mostly on the front edge, but otherwise are in great shape. One of the amps is missing all of its Terminal Set Screws. I will discount that amp $10. The set screws are easy to find at Lowe's, Home Depot, Fastenal, or Amazon for a few $.

Please understand that I originally paid a pretty penny for these, so it's really difficult for me to let them go at these prices. :blush: And I am Firm on the prices I have listed. At the time, they were the only Tiny, Class-D SQ amplifiers that were available, so they fetched a premium. Today, they still very much hold their own in regards to SQ, and are hefty, solid, and beautifully built.

The Original Boxes are quite Large compared to the amp itself, so shipping wI'll cost quite a bit more when including the Original Boxes. Whereas I could probably fit 2 or 3 of these little brutes in a single U.S.P.S. Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box completely protected with bubble-wrap!

The BEST way to reach me is EMAIL:

bbfoto AT hotmail DOT com

In the Email Subject or Header, please Copy & Paste the following Text: "DIYMA / Xtant 1.1i Amps / bbfoto & your screen name here"

I don't check my PM's much because I travel A LOT for work, so Please EMAIL me for the fastest response!

Please check my Feedback here via iTrader, or my user name on eBay is "bbfoto6r2l" (that last letter is a lower-case "L").

================================================

INFORMATION & SPECS from XTANT:

MADE IN U.S.A.!

The Xtant1.1i pushes the envelope of performance, with such cutting-edge technology as Audiophile Full Spectrum Class D, fully regulated PWM power supply, and N-channel MOSFET output stage. Don't let the tiny size fool you... the xtant1.1i is a real powerhouse, with a full 100 watts of RMS power into either a 4-ohm or 2-ohm load. Xtant has spent the last 5 years perfecting a new breed of Class D technology that allows the Xtant1.1i to reproduce Full Range Sound with Audiophile Fidelity and all the efficiency benefits of Class D. The ultra compact chassis - barely larger than a CD jewel case - allows this diminutive giant to fit where other amplifiers won't. Tuck one or a pair under the dash, in the glove box, or even in the center console. Equally adept at powering a modest subwoofer or high-end component speakers, the Xtant1.1i truly is a heavyweight in flyweight's clothing. Made in the USA.

FEATURES:

• Audiophile Full Spectrum Class D Technology
• High Efficiency Design, Maximum 10 amp Current Draw
• Broad Dynamic Range
• Fully Regulated PWM Power Supply
• Monoblock Design – Complete Channel Separation
• N-Channel MOSFET Output Design
• Heavy Black Anodized Heat Sink with Chrome Shroud
• Miniscule Size Fits Just About Anywhere
• Balanced Line Input
• Adjustable Input Sensitivity
• Damping Factor: >100 @ 100Hz
• External 10 amp Fuse Required
• Dimensions: 6.5"L x 5.81"W x 1.63"H

Subwoofer Mono Amp Specifications:

• Amplifier Type: Mono
• RMS Power: 100W x 1 @ 4 ohms
• THD at 4-Ohm RMS Power: <2 %
• Bridged RMS Power: 100W x 1 @ 2 ohms
• Speaker Level Inputs: No
• Preamp Outputs: No
• Built-In Crossovers: None
• Bass Boost: None
• Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
• Signal to Noise Ratio: >100 dB
• Fuse Rating: 10 amps

THANKS FOR LOOKING! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE, such as BNIB BG Neo3 and Neo8-PDR Planar Magnetic Ribbon Transducers!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Gentlemen, thanks for all of the interest! All Emails have been replied to.

Unfortunately, at this time, I'm not interested in any trades. *I should have noted that in my original post...(I'll add that in a bit).

My whole impetus for selling these and my other items is to clear out the closets and start to whittle down my hoard, LOL.

Thanks again. These prices are stupid cheap for what they are. :)

- Billy B.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Weekend Update:

I'll be leaving L.A. early on Wednesday May 31 for a photo shoot in Portland, OR, and will return late on June 3rd.

So I would not be able to ship out the amplifiers during that time. If you purchase one or more and I received money before Tuesday 10am, I would be able to ship them out that day. Otherwise it will be after June 3rd.

Thanks and have a great Memorial Day Weekend everyone!

·
Banned
8,729 Posts
How many you have left?

·
Banned
8,729 Posts
Hey Victor, there are 4 available now. I had a total of 6 of these. :)
Damn it Billy.

Too bad you don`t need anything I make.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Ladies & Gentlement,

I almost forgot that I still had these sittin' on the shelf...but 4 of them Are Still Available and I'd like to continue to clear off my shelves of items I will not be using and so others can enjoy their awesomeness!

I AM going to keep 2 of these for myself, just for nostalgia AND I might use them for Rear Fill or a Center Channel in an upcoming build.

BUT, I still have the FOUR amps described & pictured above available for sale. ;)

Again, NO TRADES and Prices are FIRM as these were $$$ when I purchased them and they are AWESOME and UNIQUE little Monoblock SQ amps!

Thanks for looking!

THE BEST WAY TO CONTACT ME SO THAT YOU DON'T MISS OUT ON A DEAL IS VIA EMAIL !!!

bbfoto AT hotmail DOT com

·
Registered
92 Posts
Uuuhg. I currently have 7 xtant amps laying around. I have no need for these but damn it they sure are shiny and a unique piece of gear. This will be hard to resist.

Reactions: bbfoto

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Uuuhg. I currently have 7 xtant amps laying around. I have no need for these but damn it they sure are shiny and a unique piece of gear. This will be hard to resist.
Four Xtant amps here but the same temptation.
Yeah, there's a lot of love out there for these classic, shiny, Xtant amps, and for good reason. Thanks for looking. :)

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bump. Did you ever use the larger Xtant amps?
I had a few of them but only ever ended up using these small 1.1i's and the 301a monoblock, which performed great for over 10 years until I sold the vehicle with the amp & system in it.

The 301a had an internal jumper to select either 2- or 4-ohm use on the output. Great little amp and provided really great articulation, detail, punch and upfront bass with the single Infinity Beta 15X subwoofer in that system. I kept the subwoofer, but the amp was buried under the rear quarter panel and I was too lazy to pull it out. :( Wish I had pulled it out in hindsight.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts