DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: SB Acoustics Satori MW13P-4 Black Papyrus 5" Cones - BNIB! *** $195 Shipped ***

PRODUCT BRAND & MODEL:

ONE PAIR SB Acoustics Satori MW13P-4 Black Papyrus Cone 5" Midwoofers!

CONDITION OF ALL ITEMS:

BRAND NEW in the Original Boxes and never mounted or powered!

TOTAL PRICE:

$195 USD Shipped.

I accept PayPal.

No Low-Ball Offers, Please. I'm offering these at a decent deal for Brand New drivers and I'm FIRM on the price. We all know these are AWESOME and worth every penny. :)

SHIPPING TERMS:

Shipping INCLUDED to the CONUS ONLY via U.S.P.S. Priority Mail.

All Shipments will be Insured with Tracking & Signature Required.

I always pack my items with extreme care for shipping. I know what it's like to receive a one-of-a-kind, rare, or expensive item that's been broken or damaged because of careless packaging.

PICTURES:- Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

LINK to Photos Below. These are BRAND NEW in the original boxes. :)

bbfoto DIYMA PHOTOS: SB Acoustics Satori MW13P-4 Black Papyrus Cone BNIB

ADDITIONAL INFO:

Found this pair stashed away and probably will not use them anytime soon, so it would be great for someone else to put these to good use!

***IMPORTANT!

The BEST way to contact me FAST is EMAIL: bbfoto AT hotmail DOT com

In the Email Subject or Header, please Copy & Paste the following Text:

"BNIB SB Acoustics MW13P-4 Pair / DIYMA / bbfoto & your screen name here"

I DO NOT check my PM's because I travel A LOT for work, so Please EMAIL me for the fastest response or you may miss out on a great deal! I will check my junk mail and spam mail folders just in case your email ends up there for some reason.

*** IMPORTANT NOTE: Don't Fret if I do not respond right away! I will be working in a remote location the next few days with No Cell Service and No WiFi. HOWEVER, I will be able to respond in the late afternoon/early evenings and will go by the Earliest Time-Stamped EMAIL INQUIRIES that I receive. Please Do Not send a PM!

*** ALSO SEE MY OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE ***

1 PAIR of BNIB Audiofrog GB25! $350 SHIPPED!

1 PAIR of BNIB Exodus Anarchy 6.5" 4-ohm Woofers! $120 SHIPPED!

================================================

INFORMATION

Please check my Feedback here via iTrader, or my user name on eBay is "bbfoto6r2l" (that last letter is a lower-case "L").

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: SB Acoustics Satori MW13P-4 Black Papyrus 5" Cones - BNIB! *** $195 Shipped

Sorry for not getting back to everyone sooner, but all emails have been replied to.

Thanks for y'all's interest.

B.B.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: FS: SB Acoustics Satori MW13P-4 Black Papyrus 5" Cones - BNIB! *** $195 Shipped

Bumptastic

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Bump for some of the best drivers available.

Price Drop to $190 Shipped.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Bump for some of the best small midwoofers/midrange drivers available.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

*** Final Price Drop to $175 Shipped! ***

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Bump for a great guy and awesome speakers only if they were the midrange instead.

Glws
Thanks Amigo!

FWIW, if you guys check the specs between the Midrange version and this Midwoofer version, they really aren't all that different. But yeah, these are the "MW" midwoofers.

·
Registered
5,635 Posts

Awesome price on some killer speakers. Surprised these are still here!

Reactions: bbfoto

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Awesome price on some killer speakers. Surprised these are still here!
Thanks Steve. I'm kind of surprised, too. But I guess these aren't a current forum boner, so...LOL. I'm sure I'll find a way to put them to good use if they don't sell. Can always make some nice little bookshelf monitors with 'em.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Well boner or no bones 5 inch mids are some what difficult to me in a since it’s too big to go on a dash and if I wanted I would put 6.5 or 7s in my doors... sooo 5 are somewhat difficult to deal with but I still love the satori line regardless... been looking at this pair for my home audio setup but trying to decide if it’s work paying to make another crossover network from scratch... ?

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Putting these back up for sale as I just need to clear off the shelves to make room for other projects.

My absolute lowest price and smokin' deal of $175 still applies.

I think that I also have a BINB pair of 8" INTIMID8R midbass drivers. Will check and post them up soon if so.

***IMPORTANT!

The BEST way to contact me is EMAIL:

bbfoto AT hotmail DOT com

·
Registered
931 Posts
great deal, too bad i bought some Peerless drivers this weekend! These sound insane for their size, i ran them in my doors in a previous install. Free bump

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
great deal, too bad i bought some Peerless drivers this weekend! These sound insane for their size, i ran them in my doors in a previous install. Free bump
Thanks mate! Yeah, REALLY nice drivers especially for what I'm asking for them.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Hey...let me know if they're still available...I'll take em for the $175 shipped...pm me... Thanks, Brian

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey...let me know if they're still available...I'll take em for the $175 shipped...pm me... Thanks, Brian
Brian, thanks for your interest.

Please EMAIL me, my PMs have been unreliable! THANKS!

EMAIL: bbfoto AT hotmail DOT com

In the Email Subject or Header, please Copy & Paste the following Text:

"BNIB SB Acoustics MW13P-4 Pair / DIYMA / bbfoto & 06S2k07Si"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts