DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BOTH ITEMS ARE SOLD

My son sold his car and I am cleaning out the closet from many projects where the cars have sold.

Scan Speak D3004/6020-10 deep tweeters. Purchased from Madisound and used for less than 10 hours. Only signs of use is the mounting screw holes see pics. Exceptional sound. I plan on keeping the commercial grade connectors on the tweeters and providing a couple pairs of the female connector. I can take them off if necessary, but the leads on these tweeters are notoriously fragile. SOLD

MoBridge DA 3- DSP. Original owner used in Porsche Macan excellent condition. PRICE DROP SOLD
From Mobridge:

The DA3 is designed to replace the factory amplifier in cars on the MOST bus system (Audi, BMW, Mercedes, MINI, Porsche, Volvo among others).

It allows you to add high end aftermarket car audio components to the factory audio system.

The new DA3 DSP has a high 192kHZ sampling rate 24-bit DA converter that ” improves the signal on the way through,” says Julian Merritt, Director of mObridge. “Via the PC controlled user interface, you can map and make adjustments to each individual channel to suit your car and components.”

Features include a 1024 point master equalizer, crossover point and slope selector, time alignment, phase inversion, and gain for each individual channel, however you can still use the bass, treble, balance and fader of the factory system in addition.

Adjustment can be made to the 1024 point graphic equalizer either for individual speakers (unique) or as a complete system (Master EQ). Users can also adjust the time alignment of each speaker so that the sound arrives to a ‘sweet spot’ usually the drivers seat, at the same time, and this can be done by moving a crosshair with your mouse to the desired place in the vehicle (also unique).

Other features include 8 Channel RCA Output, and 12 volt remote switching trigger. The DA3 is also firmware upgradable.

IMG_4756.jpg

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
You let your son drive a Macan? WOW. What a Dad :).

Ge0

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great seller here. Best packing I’ve ever seen.
Thank you sir!

I do let both of my son's drive the Macan (it is a 2015). My younger son is a car nut like his dad and traded his Camaro for a 2018 BMW M2 so dad needs to be nice to him so he will let me drive his car:p.

Reactions: RafaMoon

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
I could have used that MoBridge a few weeks ago. But, ended up ordering something else. This is the one with a built in DSP right? What kind of stuff can it do?

Ge0

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes this is the one with a DSP. It is a full feature DSP - 8 channels can be parametrically eq'd, time aligned, filtered, individual level controlled, phase configured, etc.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Yes this is the one with a DSP. It is a full feature DSP - 8 channels can be parametrically eq'd, time aligned, filtered, individual level controlled, phase configured, etc.
IMO quite important info to include in your advertisement. This DSP function adds value.

Ge0

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the input. I added a description of its capabilities from MoBridge. Let me know what you think.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PRICE DROP
Scans - $175 shipped
MoBridge - $375 shipped

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
THE SCANS ARE SOLD