DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
I want to apologize for any activity on your page. I am truly sorry for listing any items on your page without realizing it. I do have a nice amount of Stereo Integrity products( a few complete 3 ways and my 15 soon) . I will not separate the 3 ways.
I want to apologize for showing anything was sold through your page. Nothing from SI has been sold through this web page by me. I did sell a set locally. They were just M3’s and a set of Scanspeaks tweeters I had on here for a few days.
I can PM you once I do let go of a full three way. I won’t list it anyplace on the page. I will come to you and one other member. Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused.
I hope I can make this right for you.
I will list several items once shipping is back to normal. Dynaudio, Zapco .LX’s, Hybrid 3 way (L1pro, L3se, L6se’s)a bunch of Hertz and Digital Designs.. clearing my inventory.
I will be happy to PM my phone number. Once again, I am sorry and hope this isn’t a big deal. A buddy off the page emailed me and suggested making contact and apologize. Seafish is a great guy and has been keeping me in check, thank you.

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
No bad blood with me Smdaniel-11! My item still sold.

Good luck with selling your gear when you get around to posting them.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts