DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dayton RSS210HO-4 Subwoofers in custom MDF enclosures. They are designed similar to the JL Audio 8w7 Stealthbox but even smaller. They go up against the back wall and dont extend past the steel seat brackets. They are constructed from 3/4" MDF, CNC cut, glued and screwed. They have 3/4" Bracing inside as well. Very strong build. They could moonlight as truck ramps..

You can fit a pair of them under the drivers side rear seat. The seat will still fold up and down. The third will not fit unless you remove the jack and bracket.

Will Fit In: 2007-2014 Toyota Tundra Double Cab
***I have NOT tried to fit them in a Crew Max. I have no idea if they would work or not.

I have three available. I competed in SQ with these at the Lone star Shootout while I was waiting on the Stereo Integrity BM mkV's to get here. They are 4 ohm subs. when wired in parallel It is a 1.3 ohm load to the amplifier.

I will sell individually or as a set. Hell, Ill even pull the drivers out and sell them for $100 each. The subwoofer's current price is $149 and they are back ordered till September, at least.

$125 each
$350 for all three

As most of you know, shipping would be expensive. If you are interested in shipping, we can get a quote. I'm not going to guess at it. If you want the boxes covered, let me know and we can work something out. Right now, they are raw MDF.

-Jay

P.S. Moderators, let me know if anything about this post is not allowed.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,694 Posts
Josh they like to see a picture with your username and date in at least one of the pictures. Not that It means much but I’ll vouch for @JaySea20 . I know him personally and these enclosures are ridiculously overbuilt and he’s a perfectionist! Glws

Reactions: JaySea20
1 - 6 of 6 Posts