1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JL Audio XD800/8v2
USED
Price: $550

I just purchased this Sunday from a local person but I have had a change of plans so I need to sell this one. This amp is the JL Audio XD800/8v2 8 channel amp. It does 75watts x 8 channels or you can bridge 2 channels together for a 200watt channel. My plan was to go 4x75 and 2x200. Either way the amp has been bench tested and I verified that it does work. The top panel is not pictured, as I had to order a brand new one from JL(which is set to arrive in the morning). That brand new top panel will be included of course. The amp is used and has a few smudges from the previous owner. To the left of the power terminals is a small faded spot and on the top of the heatsink, there is a spot that may buff out. Either way, the amp should make a great piece for someone. No trades, as I am looking for cash to cover another purchase. Please msg me with any questions.

JL top.jpeg IMG_8511.jpg IMG_8510.jpg IMG_8513.jpg IMG_8514.jpg IMG_8512.jpg

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
$510 shipped USPS to CONUS.

New top panel, screws, Allen wrench and JL badge are here now and included of course.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Weekend special - $475/ shipped to 48 states - CONUS. I would rather sell on here but amp is also on Facebook and EBay so lmk right away if interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts