DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sold

14K views 44 replies 25 participants last post by  JimmyDee 
#1 ·
Greetings all. It’s time for some spring cleaning.

I own Hybrid Audio (but I don't perceive this to be a commercial post - if it is mods, please delete).

We’ve got very high QA/QC standards for our speakers. If a speaker leaves our door, it’s probably perfect, or damn near perfect. During the course of the initial Legatia X offering, we identified several speaker units that didn’t meet our exacting criteria. Some of these speakers had messy gluing, some had a minor cosmetic defects. In many cases, it was just enough to not be able to sell them as A-stock, brand new. So, we put them on a shelf in the warehouse in the expectation of eventually using them to fill warranty exchanges as they came in. Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on your perspective, there have been virtually no failures of the X product. So there’s a whole bunch of A- / B+ stock sitting here, collecting dust.

Here’s what we’ve got:

QTY 19 pairs Legatia X1 tweeters; silver only. $400.00/pair. No black on sale.
QTY 12.5 pairs Legatia X3P (paper cone / paper dust cap): $350.00/pair.
QTY 3.5 pairs Legatia X3C (carbon cone / carbon dust cap): $350.00/pair.
QTY 3.5 pairs Legatia X3CP (carbon cone / phase plug): $400.00/pair.
QTY 3 pairs Legatia X3PP (paper cone / phase plug): $400.00/pair.
QTY 5.5 pairs Legatia X6P (paper cone / paper dust cap): $450.00/pair.
QTY 5 pairs Legatia X6C (carbon cone / carbon dust cap): $450.00/pair.
QTY 7 pairs Legatia X6CP (carbon cone / phase plug): $475.00/pair.
QTY 5.5 pairs Legatia X6PP (paper cone / phase plug): $475.00/pair.

BONUS:

*Assemble any three-way kit for $1,000.00.
* I will personally hand-match any speaker pair for close-tolerance T/S parameters.

DETAILS:

• Shipping is a flat $30.00 in the continental USA, a little extra internationally (please message me for an international shipping quote).
  • PayPal address is sales@hybrid-audio.com. You would be doing me a solid favor if you send it by friends and family, so that we do not have to endure the PayPal charges. If you don't want to send by F&F, please add 3% to your total.
  • 30-day warranty.
  • Please reference the photographs.
  • the inventory numbers above will be updated as items are sold. If what you want is still listed above, that means it's available.

See less See more
#4 ·
I'll be the first to pull the trigger on a 3-way set. I have 5 pairs of various SE sizes now, but never tried the X. Looking forward to them!

Reactions: optimaprime
#9 ·
Got my 3 way set. I can see some extra glue on the backside of the X6-PP surround, but it doesn't bother me in the slightest. As for the 3" and the tweets, they look beautiful. Any flaws are too subtle for me to find without somebody pointing them out. Those tweeters are a work of art, especially. Can't wait to get them in! Thanks.

#26 · (Edited)
So I got my Hybrid Audio's in today. I have to say I made a big mistake. My mistake was I should have bought these speakers along time ago. Scott Buwalda I owe you an apology. I had a audio shop tell me not to waste my money. He was wrong. I was wrong for not trying them for myself.

These are one of, if not the best mid/bass speakers I have ever heard. I have them mounted in a open baffle test cabinet. The detail and clarity that these speakers play is amazing. I am using Seas tweeters. Crossover point is 2500k. The Hybrid's blend perfectly with these tweeters. I am hearing so much more in the music that words cannot explain.

If anyone is hesitant about buying any of these speakers, don't even give it a second thought. Get them while you can. The set I received are pretty sweet. The face of the speakers are perfect. The back of the speakers have a little bit more glue in places but doesn't effect the sound. This is the best purchase I have made yet.
Thank you Hybrid Audio Technologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.