DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
What a well thought out setup - everything included. The amp is putting out 37w to the tweeters, 120w to the 6.5’s, and 720w to the sub - all with generous headroom. What an amazing set. GLWS man!

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
I’d be all over this if only the tweeters had the same “chic design” as the 6.5 & 10! Lol! Couldn’t help myself! Nice! GLWS

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I’d be all over this if only the tweeters had the same “chic design” as the 6.5 & 10! Lol! Couldn’t help myself! Nice! GLWS
ha yes they all have a great look to them! thanks same utopia tweeters just different grill

·
Registered
341 Posts
These things look awesome ALTHOUGH I feel like for $5500 they could of included a 3" mid lol. Granted upon looking up individual drivers these don't seem to be from their normal stuff, like that sub doesn't seem to exist outside of this kit.

I'd honestly be very tempted but I'm not sure how I could fit the sub in my 2018 F-150 so that I could still use my backseat lol.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These things look awesome ALTHOUGH I feel like for $5500 they could of included a 3" mid lol. Granted upon looking up individual drivers these don't seem to be from their normal stuff, like that sub doesn't seem to exist outside of this kit.

I'd honestly be very tempted but I'm not sure how I could fit the sub in my 2018 F-150 so that I could still use my backseat lol.
The mids share qualities from the KX series with flax cones. for both sub and mids.
the tweeters are based on the beryllium utopia series with a facelift.
its an incredible set for 3500$ shipped to your door for an entire system!!!
id find a way to use that sub in your truck lol. center console ect

·
Registered
341 Posts
Yeah I'm thinking about it lol, I imagine you could use the flax 3" mid and another amp to finish out a 3 way setup.

·
Registered
2012 Range Rover Sport Supercharged & BMW M235i
7 Posts
Do it before I make a bad decision lol.... Honestly I don't think I can atm, just too much money going out on other stuff.
Ha, I've just PM'd him.

I see you're in Ohio, @Dougie085 - if you're anywhere near Cleveland I'll let you have a listen if you want!

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
This is an awesome kit! I can’t believe it’s still here!

Reactions: JWAT15

·
Registered
381 Posts
2000$ off MSRP how is this not sold already? What a beautiful kit, all in one solution

Reactions: JWAT15

·
Registered
152 Posts
I wish I could swing this for my 40th Anniversary 911... Free bump for a nice bit of kit!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts