DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale are 2 RF Prime R2 amps. Both are in used, like new condition with 5-6 weeks of run time. They both come in the original boxes, with the birthsheets, Hi level input wires, hardware, manual, and the mono block comes with the bass knob and cable. Everything works correctly, only reason for selling is upgrading to different amps.

RF Prime R2 1200.1 monoblock
Class D amp, 400 watts at 4 ohm, 800 watts at 2 ohm, and 1200 watts at 1 ohm. The birthsheet shows actual output over rated, 1474 watts at 1 ohm.
SOLD

RF Prime R2 500.4
75x4
SOLD

· Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why do people always post things for sale literally a week or so after I buy two matching amps for a new system ??? LOL

Nice amps though.
I feel your pain man I had a helix 6 channel on order right before 2 awesome zapcos popped up for sale and I wasn’t able to cancel the helix. And to top it off, the helix didn’t show up for 6 weeks lol. But I came back to mark these as sold anyways, they went fairly quick.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.