DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can't believe I'm letting these go but my racebike needs repairs. Would prefer to sell together. These have only seen clean power and never pushed hard. 6 channel was powering a pair of W800 neo, AF GB25, and AF GB10s. It has upgraded burson i5 opamps on channels 1-4. Also has class A bias adjustments. Sound wise it was up there previous Brax and Mosconi Zeros I've owned. 2 channel amp is a beast. Bought from member on here. As a few nicks here and there but still in excellent condition. Was using this to power a AF GB12D4.

asking $1500 for the pair.

will post pics shortly.

· Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are the pics. 6 channel is more or less mint and comes with box. 2 channel has some very small marks and no box.

Attachments

· Premium Member
3,520 Posts
Great deal! GLWS

Reactions: Firefighter9

· Registered
59 Posts
Damnit! Where were all these GZ amps when I was looking just a couple months ago?! I ended up with Mosconi Pros but low key I'm on the lookout for plutonium amps to replace them.... Then I wanna start looking for their reference drivers! I just got to hear a system with their reference drivers and amps, it was astounding but those amps are just out of my league!

All that to say, beautiful amps and good luck with the sale! Although I'm surprised they are still available! 😁

· Registered
5,605 Posts
I guess we're supposed to research on our own and try to figure out what these are? I mean I did manage to glean the model number on the 6-channel from looking at the pics and reading the front of the box. Still no idea on the 2-channel.

Dude, you've been here like 7 years and don't think it's a good idea to at least TELL people what you're selling? Call me crazy, I guess...

<edit> Hell, you gave more information on your speakers that AREN'T for sale. :rolleyes:

· Registered
2017 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali
2,349 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.