DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yay for me. 375 bucks later, i finally have my ns15. pics for joo.

comparo with my tc9 based 15:

with my tc9 and one of my nrt1808:

it's ok to be jealous:D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's the app?

Those thangs are sick.
well, here is a list of equipment going into my 82 olds clitoris:

hu: clarion hxd10/dph910 processor combo

front amp: still in the air on this one, but either an aura mr675h or an aura rpm stage II 5350

three way front stage: hat L1v2, dynaudio 3" domes and 2 sets of id oem 6.5" mids in each door.

sub amp: one or two american bass vfl 150.1

finally, sub: aura ns15

all i need now is a bandpass capable three way crossover and my setup is complete

·
The Anti-Rice
2,525 Posts
Isnt this the woofer that Npdang reported as have seeing fire in the vent hole?

·
Registered
268 Posts
I believe orion-1998 (close to that) was selling a sexy yellow audiocontrol dxs 3-way crossover which is bandpass-able rather inexpensively

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
both need reconed, but i picked them up cheap. i'm going ot call fi and see if they can hook em up
Certainly powerhouses, those and the McCauley monsters are what bassmaxx used years ago, dunno what they are using now, could be the same :D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Certainly powerhouses, those and the McCauley monsters are what bassmaxx used years ago, dunno what they are using now, could be the same :D
i honestly have no idea what i'll do with them if i can get them reconed.

i'm thinking maybe a badass ht setup. i don't have a car with a big enough trunk to use them in

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I believe orion-1998 (close to that) was selling a sexy yellow audiocontrol dxs 3-way crossover which is bandpass-able rather inexpensively
looking at the owners manual, the dxs seems to function just like any other 3 way crossover. i'm looking for something with a bit more flexibility for the bandpass mids

something like the us-x3

i want to be able to play my id 6.5s up to 2000Hz and my dyns down to 1000 or 1500

·
Registered
17,149 Posts
i honestly have no idea what i'll do with them if i can get them reconed.

i'm thinking maybe a badass ht setup. i don't have a car with a big enough trunk to use them in
Look up the bassmaxx design, you would not happen to have a LARGE room you wanna fill with LOTS of low-end do you? :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts