DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not Mine

SPEAKERS,SONIC CRAFT,S G C | eBay

Weird frame truncated on one side only. Looks kind of like a peerless HDS frame with only one flat side.

Appears to be pretty well made. Woven tinsel leads, nice spider and looks like venting underneath and probably composite frame, bumped back plate, rubber surround.

I would guess some form of Seas Prestige or Peerless from appearances but who knows. If anyone has $20 and needs a 7" it might be worth a try.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Not Mine

SPEAKERS,SONIC CRAFT,S G C | eBay

Weird frame truncated on one side only. Looks kind of like a peerless HDS frame with only one flat side.

Appears to be pretty well made. Woven tinsel leads, nice spider and looks like venting underneath and probably composite frame, bumped back plate, rubber surround.

I would guess some form of Seas Prestige or Peerless from appearances but who knows. If anyone has $20 and needs a 7" it might be worth a try.
Man am tempted to get a pair. But would love to get more TS parameters. They do look pretty well made. Just dont like the plastic trim around the driver/speaker.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You mean like OEM car speakers? Not many stock speakers have a cast frame, bumped back plate etc. At least not the ones I have removed.

·
Registered
534 Posts
You mean like OEM car speakers? Not many stock speakers have a cast frame, bumped back plate etc. At least not the ones I have removed.
ya but look at the **** metal color that they use on oem speakers and im pretty sure its that plasticy ******** that oem speakers come with

i could be wrong just saying:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts