DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
EDIT: I contacted them again and Sonic Electronix appears to have made things right. It did take them 4 months but better late than never. They weren't able to replace my amp as it was out of stock, so they gave me store credit. New amp I chose was a couple dollars more and they comped it. Guess I'm happy that now I can finally finish my system.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
I ordered ResoNix products on May 8th and and still do not have shipment confirmation. So I guess the problem is not limited to Sonic Electronics, Maybe it's an overload in Fedex system? I've had a shipment from Mobile Solutions trapped in a LOCAL Fedex station for 14 days. They still can't figure out how to deliver it to me. I'm pissed. I want to progress in my built but can't because I'm waiting weeks for simple supplies. This is all stuff I was not told to expect delays before I ordered. If so, I may have chosen different options...

Ge0

·
Registered
44 Posts
I ordered an amp from them back in November and it developed coil whine a couple months later. I sent it back for warranty in march and still haven't heard ANYTHING. I haven't gotten a replacement, or store credit, or a refund, or even a response back from their customer service. I under covid-19 slowing things down, but I still haven't heard anything, and I even sent them an email a couple weeks ago asking about it. I paid $250 for an amp and now I have nothing. I haven't had my subwoofer hooked up in almost 3 months. It's like they just straight up stole my money. It's too late to issue a chargeback, and they have my amp. So now I've got nothing, and they're ignoring me. I'm going to try giving them a call, but based off what I've heard in this thread, they'll probably put me on hold and hang up.
Message them on Facebook. That is how I was able to get a refund completed within 1 hour compared to the 3 weeks I spent emailing/calling.

·
Registered
2 Posts
why do people suck so bad? They have like 3 posts saying ...hey we are doing our best in these troubling times. I hate when people Trash SE. Think about it...they are the cheapest out there and with low prices you need to expect something to give tough times. Of course i would be upset if i ordered and it had been 2-3 weeks and waiting on shipping. Are they not allowing you to cancel orders?

·
Registered
2 Posts
They certainly have no issues with charging and taking people's money on time! Maybe they should not accept payments if they can't honor provide the products and services their customers are paying for!!!!

·
Registered
18,459 Posts
I ordered ResoNix products on May 8th and and still do not have shipment confirmation. So I guess the problem is not limited to Sonic Electronics, Maybe it's an overload in Fedex system? I've had a shipment from Mobile Solutions trapped in a LOCAL Fedex station for 14 days. They still can't figure out how to deliver it to me. I'm pissed. I want to progress in my built but can't because I'm waiting weeks for simple supplies. This is all stuff I was not told to expect delays before I ordered. If so, I may have chosen different options...

Ge0
As explained multiple times, we literally do not have any product until some of the foam came in recently. This is in clear bold print right on the header of the website and has been for almost 2 months, the day we noticed we were running very low. But, I managed to scrape some up and get it out to you since you really needed it quickly. Nothing I can do if fedex loses that package unfortunately. After the package was lost I actually went out of my way to have another customer ship you your cld in the meantime. Trying my best

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
As explained multiple times, we literally do not have any product until some of the foam came in recently. This is in clear bold print right on the header of the website and has been for almost 2 months, the day we noticed we were running very low. But, I managed to scrape some up and get it out to you since you really needed it quickly. Nothing I can do if fedex loses that package unfortunately. After the package was lost I actually went out of my way to have another customer ship you your cld in the meantime. Trying my best

Nick,

This post is a month old. At that time Fedex had lost or was holding a number of my shipments at randsom. I was pissed at them, not you. I received Steve's shipment today. Thank you. It's going to be 92 degrees plus high humidity here again this weekend. No better time than to hang outside and apply CLD. Ughhh....

Ge0

·
Registered
18,459 Posts
Nick,

This post is a month old. At that time Fedex had lost or was holding a number of my shipments at randsom. I was pissed at them, not you. I received Steve's shipment today. Thank you. It's going to be 92 degrees plus high humidity here again this weekend. No better time than to hang outside and apply CLD. Ughhh....

Ge0
Ahhh, I see that now lol.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts