DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone happen to have a digital copy of the owner's manual? I recently purchased one and would be nice to take a look at the manual. Thanks

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
contact Sony support... no manual online it seems..

·
Registered
684 Posts
Someone here must have one they can scan. I have a couple from the ES series but not the 2100. Sorry.

Perhaps the site could start up a "manual" section where we can post older manuals.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Someone here must have one they can scan. I have a couple from the ES series but not the 2100. Sorry.

Perhaps the site could start up a "manual" section where we can post older manuals.
I was hoping that someone has scanned a copy and store in their harddrive. Manual section would be nice. I contacted Sony and they told me that they don't have a copy for download or offer to sell me a copy so they probably don't have any left.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was hoping that someone has scanned a copy and store in their harddrive. Manual section would be nice. I contacted Sony and they told me that they don't have a copy for download or offer to sell me a copy so they probably don't have any left.
Hello,
Very old thread, but... Do you still need this??

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How are you doing? If you happen to have a copy scanned on file, I don't mind having it because I still have the amp and running it in my system as of the moment. You can send it to [email protected]. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Phong

·
Registered
14 Posts
Email sent...!
Enjoy.

·
Registered
684 Posts
So how about an "old manual" section on diyma?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey Andy,Still have the manual for the XM-2100G????????

I also have two 260G as well if you have those ........thank you Scott!!
Sure, you need a copy of the XM-2100G owner's manual...?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Sure, you need a copy of the XM-2100G owner's manual...?
Thank you yes I do!

I also have two 260G as well.

Planing a build soon if you want to have a look see in my new thread......

Using a three way in the front sound stage using two 2100G and one 260G for tweets.

Scott

·
Registered
14 Posts
OK, cleaned my Inbox.

Send or post your Email address, I'll send you the manual, which is the same for XM-260G and 2100G.

I also have the same in Spanish, and the service manual in English if you need them... (these last two only for the 2100G though)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Andy or anyone still alive in this thread, if you have that manual still available I really need a copy. I can't find it anywhere.

·
Registered
14 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts