Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model:

Sony Mobile ES 7547

This amp can do 250x4 @ 2 ohms continuously, not peak.
Also can use any ohm sub on the rear channels as it is switchable for 4 or 2 ohm and 1 or .5 ohm.

You cant beat it for a passive front/sub system. So many features and crossover high enough for active. Plus direct mode that bypasses the crossovers and boost circuitry.

100 amp fuse (25 a channel)

Please read this thread for insight on this amp

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum...ssovers/104541-amp-gurus-i-have-question.html

Basicly 250x4 is reasonable listening to music, not sine waves. Great amp

Local buyer couldnt fit it so its back for sale.

Condition of all items:

excellent 9.5/10

Total Price: :

$250 shipped

Shipping Terms: :

Usps with delivery confirmation

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Seems like I sell one of these a month. Only trade interested in is a Sony Es g2100

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still here

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I do not have the room or extra vehicle for it but I wish I did. I been looking at these for a while. Would love to use this in a simple set up...2 channels on comp and 2 on a sub or 2. Glws. Just for kicks... U looking for any trades?

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No trades. Need extra money to pay for this ladys surgery. About to sell some audio arts too.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
And I just noticed that u mentioned the only thing for trade in the first post. Guess I snipped right over it. Good luck with the dog... I'll do anything for my 3 dogs.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Can you tell me if chanels 3-4 can be bridged and still do 4ohms on chan 1-2? dumb question I know...
Yes you can. You can do 4 or 2 ohms on channels 1&2 and 4-.5ohms on channels 3&4 depending on choosing high current mode or high voltage. So it will work with any sub on chans 3 and 4.

There is technically two different 2 channel amps in here. I used the front channels on passive comp sets and the rears on a single 2 ohm sub

Also used the amp to power mids and tweets. Kinda a waste to use all that power on tweets though but if youre using a passive setup on 2 channels and a sub on the other two, its the perfect amp.

The beautiful exterior of the Sony Xplod ES XM-7547 only hints at the technological innovations within. Inside, you'll find separate high-current MOSFET switching power supplies (for input and output stages), Non-Negative Feedback design, extra-large MOSFET output devices, high voltage/high current switching (for stability down to 1/2 ohm in stereo), discrete differential inputs, and low boost control. You can expect clarity and dynamic range like you've never heard out of a car amplifier.

If you hunger for the same type of performance in your car that you get out of your home audio system, the XM-7547 amplifier will get you there.
Details:

non-negative feedback design for superior reproduction
high-voltage/high-current modes
single-ended push/pull design for stability at 1 and 0.5 ohm
discrete differential inputs for reduced noise
dual power supplies
MOSFET output power supply
high current MOSFET finals
selectable low-cut (subsonic filter) 7Hz-40 Hz with selectable cut and boost (0-10 dB)
103 dB signal to noise ratio
3-way protection circuits
heavy-duty connectors with brushed aluminum cover panel
continuously variable high-pass and low-pass crossovers (50-4,000 Hz, 12 dB/octave)

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Ok well I forwarded this over to a buddy of mine. I hope that he
gets back to me soon. if you don't hear back from me and someone
wants to buy don't turn it down.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Shes a good doggeh. Sharpai/beagle hybrid but had cherry eye surgery.
Poor thing....she's adorable and worth every penny. Had I a job, I'd buy the amp from you.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Poor thing....she's adorable and worth every penny. Had I a job, I'd buy the amp from you.
Thank you

Shes only sad because she wants to sell this amp. Shes too casual to show her emotions so Im speaking for her

just casual

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
very cute friend you have.

SORRY, my friend didn't ever get back to me. I'm done trying to help \
him.

Sorry for taking up your time.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
did you say 5 channel? i'm doing a build for somebody and this amp might be it.

·
Registered
330 Posts
No, it's a 4 channel.
I have one in the basement.

I believe the neg. feedback can also be on or off.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
yeah. think ima have my buddy pick it up for a system i'm installing for him. once he finds this i'll reprisent him for the purchase if he decides to get it.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah, It does have the option to turn off negative feedback but I liked the sound better with it on. This amp was pretty ahead of its time.

If you want a one amp solution of the best quality (comps up front and sub)and size is NBD, it doesnt get better anywhere imo. Also just great as a sub or just fronts active amp.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.