DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Sony XNV-770BT Tomtom navigation 7" double din head unit. BNIB. I have this head unit in my car and love it. I got a second one to use in another car and went a different way. The best looking video screen in the market and very easy video bypass. If you have questions just ask.

Condition of all items:
BNIB

Total Price: :
$600 obo + shipping

Shipping Terms: :
Will ship anywhere in US

Pictures:
IMG_0345 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Additional info:

Only trade I am looking for is a high end 4 chan amp. Zapco, McIntosh, Audison, etc.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
pick this up! i loved this unit, i had it for 2 months "upgraded" for the pioneer..the pioneer is flashy, but this thingover all had it beat for boot speed, reliability, the bluetooth has no feedback, the ipod works decently, i didnt like the interface was a bit laggy with my ipod..but my ipod was very full...talking 20k songs + so that is that. but for 600$ you can't have more features. buy it! plus the updatable GPS is invaluible to any road tripper! broken down bridges, road work! it updates it all for 1 year! and you jsut take the modual out of the car plug it into computer and the software running on your computer updates it or tells yout its as up to date as possible, they do about 1 update a month, and 4 large updates a year.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the bump. FYI one way to speed up the ipod is to switch on passenger mode and control your ipod in your hand. You can also use streaming apps this way as well.

I have also hooked up an external HD to this guy and played my mp3s and video files off the drive. The trick is to format the drive in fat32 and make sure the video files match the specs outlined in the manual.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Thanks for the bump. FYI one way to speed up the ipod is to switch on passenger mode and control your ipod in your hand. You can also use streaming apps this way as well.

I have also hooked up an external HD to this guy and played my mp3s and video files off the drive. The trick is to format the drive in fat32 and make sure the video files match the specs outlined in the manual.
oh it can detach like the new alpine model does? i never found that feature.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Sony's have done that on all usb units for at least 2 years now. Big selling feature on their single din head units.
i might not of swapped on it had i know about it acualy, the ipod was the main reason i sold mine. but it died shortly after. not to down sony in your sale, but they did take care of him with no problems! acualy..they sent him the same unit back dead, but they reinburst him full value and he made out, and i got to keep my money. :laugh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts