DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
End of this month I will be selling my used Stereo Integrity M25 tweeters and TM65 MKIII mids from my truck. They are in perfect working order and cosmetic shape. Someone on here wanted the tweeters in the pods but for the life of me I cant remember who.
Just offering dibs on them for now. I have the TM boxes but not the tweeters.

TM65III: $250
M25: $150 including the 2007-2014 GM truck/suv tweeter pods.

Will post pics when I pull them.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are my favorite two way system out of everything I have owned. Now that I am going 3 way I like different drivers for different reasons.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tweeters and pods are spoken for. TM65s are still available and I have multiple messages of people that want them. First to confirm they will take them is who they will go to.
I have returned all PMs this morning.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All drivers have confirmation of new owners now. If anyone backs out I will let everyone know.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Oh well, missed on the complete 2-way package but happy for you that you got quick commitments.

Back to my original plan - I'll spend the $400 on GB15's to pair with the trusty TM65 'original' / 'mk I' I already have in hand from a previous SI + HAT 3-way install. Gonna give the 2-way a run for its money this time around - gonna forego the challenges of fabbing custom pillars, I'm just not into pods.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts