DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Clearing to have some extra cash馃榿馃榿
EVERYTHING IS IN THE PICTURES.
LUGS ARE NEW, BFD31GT is also new but voltage lcd we took of for some project,,, distribution block is also in good condition.
150$shipped +pp fees
Must sell together.. Sorry馃檹馃檹
[email protected]
first to pay pal gets it.

Attachments

Registered
2016 Toyota Sienna SE
Ok well I need to figure out all the wiring i need to purchase for my system in a Sienna... So some of these items may fit my build, but i need help figuring out the wiring diagram and im noob.
I have an arc audio x2 6.1200 and a audison lrx 4.1. How is the best way to determine which gauge wires i need?
Ill take it if it makes sense for my install.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
you would need minimum two lugs, one to connect to batter and 2nd to earth( cars body)....battery + cable will go to bigger fuse block where you will get four +ve outputs where you require two for amplifiers and one for DSP if you have( one is bonus so you might require in future). on -ve side the cable will go from cars body to -ve side of fuseblock from there you will get -ve outputs for amplifiers and DSP... The third fuse block might be access to you or your can install it near battery fuse. (you will require ANL fuses for that)
i hope its not a big overkill for your system but someone can also chime in if i am mistake somehwere.

Registered
2016 Toyota Sienna SE
ill take it... so I need to buy another lug (terminal connector for ground) What is the best place to find a matching one? can i replace that digital readout? Is there anything besides the lug i need? ill re-read, but i would like to do one last order to get everything additional ill need. Looks like i have to order audison connection from europe? oh and anl fuses... whatever those are lol...

Registered
ill take it... so I need to buy another lug (terminal connector for ground) What is the best place to find a matching one? can i replace that digital readout? Is there anything besides the lug i need? ill re-read, but i would like to do one last order to get everything additional ill need. Looks like i have to order audison connection from europe? oh and anl fuses... whatever those are lol...
EBay bro, nothing special about those connectors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts