·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
1 soundstream HRU.4
2 Soundstream Ref 1.1000
3 Hybrid audio L8V1
4- custom sealed box double layer 3\4, deadening, quad braced on each side 16" hole, can be refaced of course (not by me) 38"x18.5"x17" (build for alumapro M16)

Trades i'm looking for -

amp's 1 chsannel and a 4 channel, perhaps a 5 or 6 one amp solution.
JBL MS-8

6 1\2" mid range pair prefer jbl 660 GTI's (single if possible) i'll consider other similer drivers.

Condition of all items:
1- like new in box, comes with box\birthsheet 124x4 (tested and confirmed)
2- BNIB never used
3- used 7.2\10 10\10 acoustically. dinged cone, but pushed back out on one driver, other side looks fine.
4- some cat scraches. don't ask -_- new n\a
Total Price: :

1- 520$ Shipped semi-firm
2- 285$
3-185$ OBO
4- make me an offer
Shipping Terms: :

TBA

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

(claimed not FS just to show the sub it was built for)

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump,
taking offers.

1- 480
2- 265$
3-185$ OBO
4- make me an offer

1 - 2 of 2 Posts