DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know of any Soundoffs that happen in the Northern/Central California area? I haven't been able to find any and am planning on arranging one. If there are more that I am missing I would like to know about them :) Is there anyone from this area that would like to see more Soundoffs as well?

Thanks!
Bruce
t.h.e. SOUND

·
Wave Shepherd
2,410 Posts
There are some competitions within about 1-3 hours throughout the year, and in a couple weeks there is a competition in San Jose. There are meets sometimes and it seems like they are less frequent, but they seem to draw larger groups and are tons of fun.

I'm guessing a sound-off is similar to something above? What do you want to do?

I'm local to the bay area and there are one or two others nearby too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are some competitions within about 1-3 hours throughout the year, and in a couple weeks there is a competition in San Jose. There are meets sometimes and it seems like they are less frequent, but they seem to draw larger groups and are tons of fun.

I'm guessing a sound-off is similar to something above? What do you want to do?

I'm local to the bay area and there are one or two others nearby too.
What competition is going on in San Jose? Is there an event page somewhere? Also, are you talking about meets for audio enthusiasts or just general car meets?

·
Wave Shepherd
2,410 Posts
What competition is going on in San Jose? Is there an event page somewhere? Also, are you talking about meets for audio enthusiasts or just general car meets?
Most local competitions are from MECA or IASCA and are sometimes posted in this forum, but always available on the MECA website (mecacaraudio.com) in the events section, and the IASCA website (iasca.com) in their competition schedule.

I was referring to car audio enthusiasts gathering for fun without any competition (usually called a meetup or get-together or any number of things):
http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum...iyma/149833-so-california-june-15-2013-a.html

We sometimes group up and go to home audio shows too, like the recent Home Entertainment show in Newport Beach.

And yes, I would love to see more events in norcal, especially near Chico where I'll be living the next few years :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Does anybody know of any Soundoffs that happen in the Northern/Central California area? I haven't been able to find any and am planning on arranging one. If there are more that I am missing I would like to know about them :) Is there anyone from this area that would like to see more Soundoffs as well?

Thanks!
Bruce
t.h.e. SOUND
Bruce,
Brian Mitchell of Liquid Trends and I have a series of MECA/IASCA sound competitions we host called Nor Cal Mobilewarz. We have events the last weekend of each month at his shop in Modesto and my shop in Vacaville. We will occasionally change the location due to logistics. For current info check out our facebook page here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/358389594268470/?fref=ts
We also have a team website here as well:
Team Audio Xperts |
Look forward to meeting you sometime!
Vinny

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bruce,
Brian Mitchell of Liquid Trends and I have a series of MECA/IASCA sound competitions we host called Nor Cal Mobilewarz. We have events the last weekend of each month at his shop in Modesto and my shop in Vacaville. We will occasionally change the location due to logistics. For current info check out our facebook page here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/358389594268470/?fref=ts
We also have a team website here as well:
Team Audio Xperts |
Look forward to meeting you sometime!
Vinny
That sounds awesome! I will try to make it out to these as often as I can :)

Thanks for the info ^^

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn, wish I could go...already got a full weekend planned lol. Hope those go well!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts