Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model: ^^^^^^

Condition of all items:
Its pretty much in mint condition, few very small hair line marks that can only be seen up close. Does not have cover for it. 65 x 5 @ 4 ohm, 100 x 5 @ 2 ohm, plus 200 x 1 @ 4 ohm, 400 x 2 @ 2 ohm, or 500 x 1 @ 1 ohm. One amp solution with plenty of clean power.

Total Price: : 300 shipped

Shipping Terms: : Included

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do know it powered my 2 CDT 12's very well. I ran it at 1 ohm for a while, hasnt had alot of hours on it though. I also ran it in 2 ohm on a Punch hx2 12 and it powered that very nicely. From what ive heard it does around 700-750 of clean power. Thanks

·
Registered
337 Posts
Very nice amp almost picked one up myself once. I got a rubicon 805 instead. Also, most people don't know this but you can strap a rubicon 501 to the sub channel and get 1K watts out of the sub channel.

Thanks
Justind

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cool, im in Champlin. yeah, not sure how long ago it was but def from CL. What VW's are you into as well, ive had around 6 but nothing newer then 91

·
Registered
337 Posts
I've been in a little of everything from gti's, golfs, and now a 01 Jetta. Oldest I've had was a 87 gti with a 16V. my winter beater!

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Bump for VW fans and one of the last original Soundstream multi-channel amps before the change of ownership.

I used one of these back in '02 in a 5.1 surround system and it was an amazing 1 amp solution. Excellent price on an excellent amp.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Awesome, ive had a few older bugs, as well as a 81 scirocco s, looking to buy another one soon. Had a bus once as well, haha.
Man what I wouldn't give for that rocco S now. One of my favorite water cooled Vdubs!! You've got quite an audio collection from the looks of your other FS posts! Love those 15in crunch. Those would be great in an old school install.

GLWS
Justind

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I know, its my all time fav! If you wanna see more of my collection just check out the old school show off thread, haha. I a scirocco the other day for a quick second and couldnt believe it! I wanted to jump the median and go after it to talk to the guy, haha. Thanks

Thanks sleeves, def an amazing amp! And ive gone almost 4 yrs now without a vw, so its time.

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
I've been w/o a VW for about 2.5 years now and it saddens me (especially after going to H2O this weekend in Maryland). I'm not as "old school" as you 2 in the VW department (I had a '02 GTI 1.8T, '04 R32, and a '95 Passat VR6), but I do love that era of Soundstream equipment. I have fantastic memories and nostalgia associated with Soundstream in what I consider it's prime ('95-'02-ish).

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dang, bet that show would make me a lil ill too, haha. I like the new VW's as well just have a thing for the older ones. Ive owned around 6-7 Soundstream amps and have loved them all. Only have 2 left and im keeping the other

·
Registered
952 Posts
Very nice old piece.. funny, ran one of these in my 01 GLX VR6. Long gone now.

Any trade intrest? Id love to use an old piece like this in my sons first set up, I have all kinds of goodies.
PM if your interested.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.