DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few things for sale,all work great and some are hardly used.

First is a soundstream d200II. 100x2 into 4 ohms,2 ohm stable. Amp is in good shape only the mounting points are a little messed up,but the heat sink looks very good. All plugs are on the bottom of amp and it works perfectly. No stripped screws. Soundstream D200II $135.00 shipped to lower 48

Next are 3 focal k2p mids. Serial #'s are there and they are authentic. All 3 work great and sound very good. These are the ones with the solid aluminum phase plug. I will even throw in the k2p crossovers(not pictured). One of the crossovers has an issue,slight scratchy noise. Don't know:confused:
$150.00 shipped on these all 3 plus crossovers to lower 48.

Next is an alumapro alchemy sub used for about 3 days total. It is 12" single 4 ohm and only needs 300 watts and 1 cubic foot. Google alumapro alchemy. Nothing but rave reviews. $85.00 shipped to lower 48

Last is an audio control dqt 2 channel 30 band graphic eq plus 2 parametric bands. Almost new I used it for a couple of days and decided that my drz has enough eq ability. One small scratch on the face. Very small. Still has box ,warranty card ,manual and the plug is there also. $125.00 shipped to lower 48.

Thats it for now. I accept paypal and do not expect you to pay the 3% fee. I can't hold things and will not come down on prices. I also don't need trades. Cash is king! Pm me here. I will go by the order that I receive pm's on an item. Thanks:D

Attachments

·
Tuning is everything.
2,761 Posts
I'm tempted to pick up the whole lot... lol

The mids are tested working 100%?

Does the DQT Eq individual channels?

Was this the amp that Here-I-come just sold?

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm tempted to pick up the whole lot... lol

The mids are tested working 100%?

Does the DQT Eq individual channels?

Was this the amp that Here-I-come just sold?
Yes the mids work 100%

Yes the dqt does indivdual channels

No this is not the amp that here-I-come had

If you are serious about the entire lot pm me for a stupid deal;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts