Product Brand & Model:

Soundstream Reference Class A 6.0

Condition of all items:

Very good!

Total Price: :

$350.00 shipped to continental US via paypal

Shipping Terms: :

On me via USPS or UPS to 48 states

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

It pains me to sell this but I have decided to start selling off my O/S Soundstream. I ran this amp for the last 2 years in my truck. It is one of the sweetest sounding amps ever made and an awesome tweeter amp! I have decided to sell the truck and do not plan to install a system in my new one. The amp is in very good condition for its age and works well. In full disclosure the fault LED is missing from the amp. I package for a safe trip. Thanks for looking!

Stereo
50 watts X 2 @ 4ohms
100 watts X 2 @ 2ohms
200 watts X 2 @ 1ohms
300 watts x 2 @ 1/2ohm

Bridged
200 watts X 1 @ 4ohms
400 watts X 1 @ 2ohms
600 watts X 1 @ 1ohms

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just bumping this back up. I accidentally created 2 listings and had to close one thread. Amp is still available.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
You Sir have amazing taste in amps.
free bump

My dream combo is to have a pair of class A 10.0 and a pair of class A Picasso's. the Chrome ones. I had Many SS amps. amazingly underrated.
my last amp was a Ref 705s

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the Kudos and free bump! I truly love these Class A amps. Took me a while to find a couple of them. But I don't plan to use them again and hate to let them sit around.

Payday Bump!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you have a 10.0 and a picasso you looking to sell perhaps?
No I do not. Getting ready to post up a Reference 500, 300, & serviced and recapped 200. I also have an other not so pretty 6.0, a D200II, Class A 50II, Class A 100II, and a serviced and recapped MC300.

·
Registered
666 Posts
GLWS. If it wasn't the worst timing possible for me, I would snag this.
This is one of the better amps I have ever used. Right up there with my beloved ADCOMs.

Older stuff has become a tough sale recently. Not sure exactly what happened?
But, unless it is Phoenix-Gold, select Orion, or select Linear Power, Nothing is selling.
Of course Mcintosh always holds it value. But, even some of the smaller MAC amps are a tough sell.
Not even PPI stuff is an easy sell these days unless you give it away.
Its pretty silly though, how high $$$$$ some of the limited edition Phoenix-Gold stuff is selling at, in comparison.

Regardless, for anybody on the fence, this 6.0 is a most excellent amp!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the endorsement! I love these amps too. I am surprised at the lack of interest as well. A couple years ago these things were selling quickly. Good luck with your situation!

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
People are sucked into bull**** like Mosconi and the like. Old school Soundstream were designed by world class engineers and if introduced today, would command an incredible price point. It's all in what ya know lol....you kids keep on with your new stuff. I love my Helix....but old school SS.....not a candle IMHO.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for your kudos as well rockytop. I know you have enjoyed some classic Soundstream amps in your day as well. Funny, I have been reading up on the Helix Psix the last couple weeks. If I do end up installing a system in my new(er) truck, I think the Psix would be a sweet all in one solution. Sounds like a nice a little amp/DSP with a good amount of flexibility.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lunchtime Bump for some sweet Class A Goooooooooodneeeeeeeeeeeess!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.