DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an old school Rubicon 604 not the Rubicon II amp that needs some work. I got this off ebay and when I hooked it up three channels worked fine, but on showed clipping all the time, and blew one of my speakers. I have had this sitting around for awhile and figured given the reputation these amps have I might see if anyone was interested in it to fix. The condition is fair, the guts look mint, but the case has seen better days. Some scratches and a couple screws were snapped off, needs a few of the set screws for the wire terminals. For someone looking for a great sounding amp to put under a seat this is a great option. I am asking $100 shipped in the cont USA. The few of these I have been able to find for sale(none recently) were going for about $300. So I figure even if you buy this and send it to one of those places that will fix it for $75 you could have a great amp for $175 or you could fix it yourself for even less.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I will give you 50$ shipped for it. not to low ball, but that's what I've got to offer, if not, feel free to ignore and bizzump to the top.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts