Product Brand & Model:

SOUNDSTREAM TC-308

Condition of all items:
Used..but functional

Total Price: :

160.00 shipped conus OBO

Shipping Terms: :

Usps flat rate priority

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

The second best cassette deck ever built for car audio purposes (Nak TD1200 still the best). One of the best tuners(Schottky) around. This does have an aux input for ipod/mp3/cd changer usage. Includes sleeve and pullout handle.
Just pulled it out of my bronco, it works. Have not shoved a cassette in there, so not sure about that. This is a deadhead...preamp out only, front, rear rca preamps and aux in.
If you have any other questions...feel free to ask. I have had this since 1993, I am the second owner.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I believe this unit is made by Nakamichi and ss OEM it. Forgot which Nakamichi model it is. This unit and those old 50 minutes metal tape sounds so good together. Such a classic. Glws

·
the darkside is loud
6,092 Posts
Product Brand & Model:

SOUNDSTREAM TC-308

Condition of all items:
Used..but functional

Total Price: :

160.00 shipped conus OBO

Shipping Terms: :

Usps flat rate priority

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

The second best cassette deck ever built for car audio purposes (Nak TD1200 still the best). One of the best tuners(Schottky) around. This does have an aux input for ipod/mp3/cd changer usage. Includes sleeve and pullout handle.
Just pulled it out of my bronco, it works. Have not shoved a cassette in there, so not sure about that. This is a deadhead...preamp out only, front, rear rca preamps and aux in.
If you have any other questions...feel free to ask. I have had this since 1993, I am the second owner.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.
How about posting this gem over in the old school show off thread?

It will definitely attract more attention to your sale.

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.