DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
look for a big thread on Soundstream Stealth amps........the jury is still out but its an interesting thread. Should be recent.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Also look for the new Rubicon review with gut shots. Not awful, but not great either. Still, they are sexy and cheap.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
so now that soudstream is back is it good or crap like mb quart is and hifonics?
It's average quality Korean built amps with a semi unique design.

But don't think for a split second that it's ANYTHING even remotely related to the old stuff.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
The ONLY thing thats the same is the name and the marketing slogans...ie Rubicon...TArantula....Lil Wonder....Reference.

If I did use them it would only because they're so cheaply available.....have nice looking heatsinks.... and semi disposable amps in my eye.

If something breaks or fails....I toss it and try something else.;)

I will say...the KOreans do better work than the Chinese factories since they're work ethic is closer to that of the JApanese and have better quality control.....resulting in a better product and closer to what the customer actually wants.

·
Registered
47 Posts
"I will say...the KOreans do better work than the Chinese factories since they're work ethic is closer to that of the JApanese and have better quality control.....resulting in a better product and closer to what the customer actually wants." - GlasSman

DITTO!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts