DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure how active this subforum is but I'm trying to find someone that can do an install on a VW golf OEM integration. amp+speakers

·
Registered
18,464 Posts
Not exactly south jersey, but ive been known to do a few cars from that area :)

if you look at my build logs, the recent tesla is from around south jersey, as is the honda accord, the infiniti, and i have a feeling theres one more. Seems like the trend is i'm fixing a lot of installs done in south jersey lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm pretty far south (vineland) - Golf diesel wagon 2015. stock stereo - keep HU but add amp(s)+speakers
I have an audiocontrol LC7i sitting around from my last TDI. Can use that or go with a DSP.

·
Registered
18,464 Posts
You can VAGCOM it to preamp out flat. no need for the lc7i in that case.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh ? - didnt know that. Would this be something you'd have interest in doing? will PM you if so. thanks.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Not exactly south jersey, but ive been known to do a few cars from that area :)

if you look at my build logs, the recent tesla is from around south jersey, as is the honda accord, the infiniti, and i have a feeling theres one more. Seems like the trend is i'm fixing a lot of installs done in south jersey lol
Hey! Just sent you a PM! Looking for an installer! :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Great!! Thanks for the feedback guys! I know Skizer is a great guy! I haven’t been active on here in forever, but there was a short while that I bought and sold some stuff. I had it taken out of my last car over two years ago and now it’s just been laying around collecting dust and the sound system in my Acura sucks. I have the following:

Mosconi 6to8 dsp
Mosconi mini rcd
Hertz HDP4 Amp
Alpine Type S sub (which I’ll most likely replace)
JBL GTX 500 Amp for the sub

I need some components. I’ve previously had Image Dynanics and Hertz setup from reading up on threads here. I feel like I liked the hertz better but I’m open to suggestions.

I’ll keep you guys posted and write up a review and post pics when I do some work done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
74 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts