DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are we still doing it, if so, then whats the expected turn around time? I have a pair of tweeters that I would like tested. I need to know their compatibility with some mid drivers that I am thinking of using....

·
DIYMA Founder
4,757 Posts
Yes and no.

Unfortunately I don't have the time to test a large number of speakers anymore, so I'm limiting it to drivers that were purchased in the test fund, or popular drivers where a large number of people are asking to see results for it.

With the open testing I had probably close to 100 drivers where only a few made it to the testing forum... mostly old drivers people had lying around and were curious about.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just curious if you ever tested the LPG 25NFA I have not been able to find even a factor impedence graph for this, so I have been curious to see what it looks like. Plus it might help me in designing some crossovers.

·
DIYMA Founder
4,757 Posts
Skorzen said:
Just curious if you ever tested the LPG 25NFA I have not been able to find even a factor impedence graph for this, so I have been curious to see what it looks like. Plus it might help me in designing some crossovers.
If you search all the forums it's been posted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts