DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Hybrid Audio Clarus 6.5 compoent - $480
Midbass is brand new in box, one tweeter is used for demo, less than 5 hours of use. You can see the picture in my photobucket album.

AudioFrog GB15 - $300
Barely used, less than 5 hours of use. I bought this as a kit with AudioFrog GB60. I ended up using different tweeter.

CDT CL-42 - $180, brand new in box
Bought it for my gf's bmw, ended up with different direction. Good 4" component setup.

Coral Audio Component PRF165 and PRF25 tweeter - $100
https://www.rgsound.it/prf-165_coral-electronic-id-845.html and https://www.rgsound.it/prf-25_coral-electronic-id-843.html, in total, they retails for 210 Euro. Italian brand, good for entry level SQ component or louder SQ oriented. As you can see the magnet is huge for 6.5 midbass. Much better option than you regular "Sony/Alpine/Pioneer" speaker. This brand should be put on the same category with Hertz/Focal/Morel. The speakers will come with tweeter pods. Missing 1 passive crossover, if I can find it, it will come with both crossover. You can run it active, I do have CalCell amp listed on other thread.

Phoenix Gold RSD65cs - $80
Good working condition.

Pair of Digital Audio 6.5" midbass/subwoofer DAMD60 - $70 for the pair (2 pcs)
Big magnet, good for SQP or SPL. Specs: * Power Handling: 200 watts RMS * Frequency Response: 35Hz – 5kHz * 30oz. Strontium Magnet * Laminated Glass Fiber Composite/Pulp Cone * EPDM Rubber Surround * 2 Layer High-Temp ASV Voice Coil * 3 ohm Impedance * Sensitivity: 93 dB

Condition of all items:
Some new and some used. See above

Total Price: :
See the description

Shipping Terms: :
Add $15 for shipping.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

http://s602.photobucket.com/user/wilson_gau/library/Amp?sort=3&page=1

Additional info:

100% iTrader feedback here. Same username with 100% feedback in caraudioclassifieds.org, caraudio.com/forums, lxforums.com, chargerforums.com, forums.azbilliards.org.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Techical Specification: * Power Handling: 200 watts RMS * Frequency Response: 35Hz – 5kHz * 30oz. Strontium Magnet * Laminated Glass Fiber Composite/Pulp Cone * EPDM Rubber Surround * 2 Layer High-Temp ASV Voice Coil * 3 ohm Impedance * Sensitivity: 93 dB

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Digital Audio and Phoenix Gold are sold. Bump for hi end goodies, Hybrid Audio Clarus and AudioFrog GB15

1 - 9 of 9 Posts